Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amit Warkari ,

You said a correct point..

we cannot completely blame politicians for corruptions and other problems in india..

we are the public..we are the people of india.. we are also responsible for it..

So,we should also change ourself..

Because persons make family .. families make societies.. societies make nation ... !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
@ Jobin, Saubhagya, Amit and Adithya. I appreciate your way of thinking. You all raised valid points.

Let us think about the countries like China, Japan, Russia, America etc. They do not have multiple parties in politics. More or less their people are united. All those countries are rapidly developing or developed already.

Divide and rule policy is being introduced by foriegn invaders in India and our politicians after getting independence are following the same policy for their survival. The innocent and illiterate people are being mis-guided and exploited. The educated and intelligent people are keeping themselves away from politics, leaving the ground for criminals, mafia, corrupted individuals etc.

If, I get a chance to bring some change in politics I would prefer to do the following.

1. Direct elections to the post of PM and CM, with bi-party system. This will prevent horse trading of MLA's and MP's. (Please see my first post above, where it is clearly explained)

OR

2. Bi-Party system for state and central elections. This also can prevent horse trading of MLA's and MP's. (Please see my second post above, where it is clearly explained)

AND

3. I will bring a law to make it compulsory for both political parties to give 10% seats to fresh contestants.

By this way we can make sure that young and new blood is always pumped into politics.

I appreciate your comments please.

Sridhar Kesireddy
I'm agreeying to you to some extend that divide and rule policy is not appreciable to great extend..

But, sridhar the thing is that monopoly is also not good...

Monopoly decreases the quality...

If there is only one party,then who will raise voice against their minus points..?

There should be atleast two parties.. one rule while other will opposite such that efficient ruling can be made..

Also freshers should also be given chance ..

Had I been given this chance, I would have tried to promote awareness among Aam janta, and emphasized on spreading literacy.I would try to strenthen our democractic system by empowering our local governace like Panchayati Raj and women empowerment. It will enhance people's participation and generate opinion and feedbcak on a massive scale.
@ Gangajali
Keep it up. You have so much enthusiasm.
No one will invite and give chances to us in politics. We need to involve some how in the system, if we want to bring our desired changes.
We need to openly and effectively express our views repeatedly on many platforms, so that atleast few of the viewers will get influenced and follow it.
Try to influence and educate as many people as possible in your day to day life, particularly target those who are illiterate and innocent and are getting exploited by the present politicians.

All the best.

Regards

Sridhar Kesireddy
@ Sridhar Kesireddy . I will bring a law to make it compulsory for both political parties to give 10% seats to fresh contestants.

I do not agree with your this law.. here are the reasons why.
I think that we Young people are ready to Support, but don't want to Lead. None of the party has a rule that they will not give chance to Freshers. But how can they pick any one who is engineer or somthing & hand him a ticket. He must prove that he can work, He must spend time with people, he must participate in party rallies & all... Again as a voter how can you beleive in a fresh candidate & vote for him. I feel that parties give tickets to only those candidates who have higher chances of winning, & who will have higher chances of winning, ofcoure who is known to people & who is doing work.

Last time our Beloved (fresh)Actor Govinda Stood in election & won too, but then he never appeared to people.

I think It don't matters wether you have fresher or experenced ones, what matters is we need good people..
Or else according to your rule one by one let every one Earn...

I think only one thing could be done, Charge more Tax from Rich, Divide it to poors, & increase salary of Govt employees ( They, I feel do really hectic job, for eg- Police they have to fight almost daily with criminals, Just think how many dead bodies they see in total, to work for 12-24 hrs without break...)
Then Apply strict rules.. & look for it that they are followed, a Penalty must follow where their is breaking of Rule.

A True King can only do this...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
All should get good chances to prove themselves.we need good leaders to lead us.that's what all matters.

We shouldnot ignore one as he is a fresher...

At the same time we shouldnot remove someone as he is too old. If he is willing to serve,then he should be given chance...

@Sridhar Kesireddy
Thats really a valid point.. If u consider the present trend fro each election new party is started and this should be stopped and the money spent in election should be reduced and most important thing is Strict laws should be there so that the bribe which the political parties give on the eve of election day should be stopped

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Yes raaghavan..

Corruption is a curse to our country..!!

The thing is that the lion's share of corruption is in politics or by politics.
Unnecessary intervention of politics in government affairs should be strictly controlled.But as this is a democratic country : " By the people , for the people , of the people .. "
Its a hard thing to control..

When political parties are given chance to interfere in government affairs,they will misuse their opportunity.they make it a means to make money by bribe and corruption...

So,rather than political parties,there should be an individual governing body to control and monitor government affairs consisting of qualified persons like IAS officers etc.they should be given full power over parties.The respective Governors can be the head of this committee for every state.Issues arising should be assessed by law agencies including judge,superior advocates etc.

Overall, it must be transparent so that the people can also question what the committee is doing.The information act will help for making this system transparent.Because,now right to know is a constitutional right...

Such a system can reduce the corruption in our country.This will help to clean up the dirts in politics...
because if the chances for becoming bad are less.. it will be automatically become good..

so,if i were given a chance,i will surely make such an individual government body to come into existence,so that our political system can be maintained neat...

I do agree with you that everyone should be given a chance.But what if we have a chiefminister of a state who is completely illetrate..what will happen to the literacy of that state??.What if we have an old minister who does not have enough energy and cant spend hrs and hrs to think about the administrative affairs, system, poverty, infrastructure etc. of our country..mind u being in politics is not something being with your country and its pepole and is not that easy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.