Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi All,

Thats all for this weeks' group discussion. Thank you each and everyone for your wonderful participation.

We will announce the winner soon and a new discussion will start shortly.

Thanks for your patience,
Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi All,

We have reached to the final stage of this contest and it is now the time to announce the winner. This week we have a very good participation from the last week winners as well as the new members.

Our selection criteria this time includes not only putting valid points but also how effectively communicating with the other members and driving the discussion.

Basically we can improve our leadership qualities by not only putting our points but also taking clues and supporting other members. We have a lot of weeks ahead and I wish everyone put their skills for good use.

So now the winner of this contest for this week is "Jobin"

Please join me congratulating. Congratulations Jobin. Keep up the good work.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Jobin,
My hearty congratulations to you for winning this contest. I know very well that you deserve it.
Thanks for all the other members who participated in this contest and made it live, informative and useful.

Regards to all

Sridhar Kesireddy
congrats jobin

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
hii jobin..

Congratulations for being the winner of the contest. Keep it up and All the very best for further contests..

ganga
Jobin dear congrats for winning the contest.
I am also impress with your discussion style
Thanks everyone..

I'm Very happy to receive this prize...

Words are not sufficient to describe my happiness...

thanks boddunan... thanks to all...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hard work with smart thinking will always deserve the credit.

thank you...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.