Hi All,

Here is this week's topic for group discussion.

"Do you think education is only key to success?"
Topic suggested by Santhosh Kumar Singh

To know more about this contest Click Here

We are giving 50 points for all the members who post atleast 3 valid replies on Group Discussion topic. Replies should be in a constructive manner either oppose of supporting the topic.

Wish you all the best and be creative, informative and be sportive in taking feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As per the topic of the Group Discussion, "Do you think the education is the only key to success", I want to give my views.

This statement totally depends on, what the definition of education, you are considering. Education is not only sitting in the school for six hours and learning the different things but it is also the moral and social values which is to be taught so that the student can better behave in a society.
According to me, Education is only a tool to success, but it doesn't mean that good education will lead to successful.

Aastha Gupta
I agree with aastha that education is a tool to success. It gives a person both moral values and knowledge about many things needed. Though it is important to get basic education for every person it is not the main thing for success.

Getting higher education do not necessary lead to success.There are many cases where without education people have acheived success. :)
Actually there is no method to differentiate between those who get success through education and those who get by their experience and luck..
Artists or celebrities doesnot need any good education, but they have success because of their ability other than studying.

Aastha Gupta
ashtha has made a good point regarding artists
but..

My view would be that success, even when it comes without education, does not last long. There may be very rare cases, like Southern playback singer Ms Janaki, where people have succeeded, though not educated much.(Even then, she can be considered to be educated in music)

There are people who realised the value of education late and started studying. So, education is the only and basic key to success. Because of education, man learns to think openly and be confident.
well sridevi and aastha have given examples and for that i want to add somemore...Our actors like Dharmendra,Govinda and even some pakistan cricket players are not educated...but still they have acheived the success in their respective fields.

Most of these people feel that education is needed for communication in addition to their skills. But they never though the education can improve their skills in acting and playing cricket...
Hello,

According to me I thing success is nothing to do with education. One can be successful in life with experience and with no proper education. Education is a part of a life and it is not the key factor for success in life.

They are many students that we come across in our practical life who didn't even pass the SSC and but stood on top of others in the real life.
The topic does not differentiate between higher and primary education.. So I feel that, but education in some form is needed for success and helps them gain knowledge on other activities.

People happen to show their talents in other areas, while studying..and due to interest can persue their chosen area.
Sridevi wrote:
[quote]ashtha has made a good point regarding artists
but..

My view would be that success, even when it comes without education, does not last long. There may be very rare cases, like Southern playback singer Ms Janaki, where people have succeeded, though not educated much.(Even then, she can be considered to be educated in music)

There are people who realised the value of education late and started studying. So, education is the only and basic key to success. Because of education, man learns to think openly and be confident.[/quote]

You are absolutely right Sridevi, success, even when it comes without education, does not last long, but take a simple example of Amitabh Bachchan, his profession is nothing to do with the education, but his talent or ability to perform is still paying him, he is a complete successful person in his life.
I am not saying that education is not necessary in life, it is, but it may or may not bring success to a person.

Aastha Gupta
Sridevi wrote:
[quote]The topic does not differentiate between higher and primary education.. So I feel that, but education in some form is needed for success and helps them gain knowledge on other activities.

People happen to show their talents in other areas, while studying..and due to interest can persue their chosen area.[/quote]

Yes, right, `some form of basic education is required for those celebrities also, but if they were not be educated, their profession could still pay them and would make them successful in life.

Aastha Gupta
Actually Success can come from different field like if you want to get success from your work or job then you need more talent and knowledge to achieve result.
Education means you should aware of the work for that you want to get success.
Luck is also part of success So we need both to get success.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.