Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
aastha wrote:
[quote]@Lohit, good point caught..

A positive work attitude and a hard working nature are essential to an individual success. An educated person who is lazy and refuse to work hard will definitely not attain success. Many people with little or no education realize that it is difficult for them to do well.[/quote]

Yes its write i am agree with you dear,,
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Lalu Prasad is well talented player of politics so he got more success in politics but He has good knowledge of Politics so Knowledge come by education.

Its not required that you need to learn by Degree only . Any person can learn by experience and personal effort So Lalu prasad has learn lot of thing by personal effort.[/quote]

Santosh sir politicians hai mind like fox. They are cleaver and passionate towards there politics because they just wanna develop their fear and area by hook or crook.
aastha wrote:
[quote]Education is one of the key factors to achieve success in life. It depends upon what you are calling "success", if it is achievable through education, then it is applicable for that. Also depends how a person utilizing his education in order to get success. But there are always some exceptions. If someone is trying to launch their career on the basis of education, then they would need a formal educational degree. Otherwise if persons are trying to develop themselves, then it will be wise to learn from the every day's life.[/quote]

Yes aastha. i am agree with you in these words. If you wanna make your career in a educated field then education is must the key to success. But patience and attitude also matters.
@ Sridevi, Let me quote some examples..

Walt Disney: Having dropped out of high school at 16, Walt Disney’s career and accomplishments are astounding. The most influential animator, Disney holds the record for the most awards and nominations.

Bill Gates
: Ranked as the world’s richest person from 1995-2006, Bill Gates was a college drop out. He started the largest computer software company, Microsoft Corporation.

Aastha Gupta
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Success is a result of putting theory in practice. Formal education equips more in theory. Knowledge is a tool. Unless the tool is used properly, no success will come. It is rightly stated that practice makes one perfect. However, this should be borne in mind that practice is part and parcel of education. That is why there is a period of practical training or apprenticeship, which must be undergone before one gets a degree.

Some times, it appears that success is attained without education. In these cases, possibly the individual has not get adequate theoretical education or has poor expression but he has made up by more intense practical training. I recall that there are some semi qualified or less qualified accountants who are placed in higher position to qualified chartered accountants in some establishments. If one has less theoretical knowledge and more perfect practical training, we cannot say that he has less education. Ultimately, success depends on education- theoretical and practical, formal or informal.[/quote]

Gulshan sir i am nto completely agree with you. You said " uccess is a result of putting theory in practice. " but putting the right input and get right results gives success. practical gives a lot of result not every result i s successfull.

Education is tool of success but attitude, passion towards work and right timing are also the key to success.
Another good example of excellence

Frank Lloyd Wright. Having never attended high school, Frank Lloyd Wright surpassed all odds when he became the most influential architect of the twentieth century.

Aastha Gupta
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Aastha has raised the matter of quality and content of education. The points are valid. However, we are discussing whether education is the key to success. I reply in the affirmative. You definitely need skill to perform and get success in performance. It may be, however, that learning and working are simultaneous.

The more skilled jobs need more education. Moreover, there are many jobs for which educational qualification is prescribed. You can enter jobs like teaching, law, accountancy, engineering, medicine, architecture etc. only by getting appropriate education.

Even unskilled jobs need some sort of education. However, education need not always be formal and lead to certificate. It is necessary to work with some expert in the field before independently working.

Apart from job, education adds to personal qualities like self confidence, way of talking, manners etc.[/quote]

Gulshan sir, here the matter is about education and success not about job. A crore people are having job but not successful. Its also matters. What do you think what the success point where you wanna reach in your field of life.
Education is a vital part of our "worth" but being educated and having a degree isn't an assurance that you'll be successful.

I value education but I also value street smarts. The decisions, the versatility, the eagerness, the determination, the connections, the hard work, creativity, entrepreneurial mind, a little luck plus your overall personality add it to your education -- that is your key to success.

Aastha Gupta
aastha wrote:
[quote]Another good example of excellence

Frank Lloyd Wright. Having never attended high school, Frank Lloyd Wright surpassed all odds when he became the most influential architect of the twentieth century.

Walt Disney:
Having dropped out of high school at 16, Walt Disney’s career and accomplishments are astounding. The most influential animator, Disney holds the record for the most awards and nominations.

Bill Gates: Ranked as the world’s richest person from 1995-2006, Bill Gates was a college drop out. He started the largest computer software company, Microsoft Corporation.

[/quote]

I agree with you aastha. These persons are outstanding. But its not mean we should leave our study and education. Not everyone get success after leaving education. You also need it.

There are a lot of time come in our life where we feel yes education is in our hand so thats why we are here. Boddunan site is made by a educated person and team. Education also the need.
aastha wrote:
[quote]Education is a vital part of our "worth" but being educated and having a degree isn't an assurance that you'll be successful.

I value education but I also value street smarts. The decisions, the versatility, the eagerness, the determination, the connections, the hard work, creativity, entrepreneurial mind, a little luck plus your overall personality add it to your education -- that is your key to success.[/quote]

Yes aastha there are right words.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.