The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Some one please ask moderator karthick to open the locked new GD thread.[/quote]

I have asked him to do..I think he is also facing some problem in doing so..May be Maverick Sir could help..

Aastha Gupta
@sajeetharan,

Sorry for the inconvenience, actually I didn't lock the thread but I can't understand why members are unable to post responses. So I forwarded my query to Maverick sir. I hope that the problem will be resolved in a short span.
Thanks aastha and karthick for taking steps.. keep it up
The topic was posted in GD archives forum and hence locked. It is moved to contests category now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congrats to Abid sir and Sridevi Mam on wining the GD and also congrats to other 50 points winner.
Karthik wrote:
[quote]@sajeetharan,

Sorry for the inconvenience, actually I didn't lock the thread but I can't understand why members are unable to post responses. So I forwarded my query to Maverick sir. I hope that the problem will be resolved in a short span.[/quote]

Karthik that is why I sent pm to you many times.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.