The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]@ santhosh

instead of posting those links you can share those by taking important points from that.

anyway thanks for those links

@ sridevi

Yes i agree with you. You have suggested the same point.

@all
if after investigations it's found out that whatever happened, happened due to negligence/mistake/carelessness.. ??

You drive a car, hit 10 people on footpath kill 5 of them and claim "carelessness". Logical indeed.

We can investigate. We can know about the reasons that made that car go berserk killing 10 people.

If the breaks had failed, then we can't blame the driver.
If the car GOT HIT BY SOMETHING a lost control, can't blame the driver.If the driver was drunk, high on drugs etc etc then we can punish the driver severely.

So we can INVESTIGATE and then decide LOGICALLY.

In this case of bhopal tragedy, maybe those who caused the gas to leak, may have been too casual, but, what they proved in the courts matters. If they have proved in the court that it was a mistake/little carelessness then, two years punishment is just fine. And i guess, they may have proved just that. :)[/quote]

Sajeetharan you have specified the point which is fact..i think it is the thing that happened there...

This show that any case can be manipulated with evidences being changed..And it Happens only in India.

In case of killing people in druken state you said the punishement can be severe which is the example of Salman Khan..right?
Jobin wrote:
[quote]Rajani,

One point is said by you is correct.. Anderson is getting support from US government ( India is also giving indirect support) but victims are not getting real justice and support from the government.. Such a delay in case is also a vital role in giving injustice to the victims of one of the most dreaded tragedies that India has ever faced..

It is also true that money will not create a good life for the sufferers of the tragedy. But it will give some relief and it can be considered as a symbol of justice in such public issue cases.. but giving a less amount of money for just the sake of giving is not a right thing to do... punishment should be also given for the real culprit who was the cause of this tragedy.. This case shows the inefficiency of our government to deal with such cases in which foreigners are included..[/quote]

Thank you jobin for accepting.
Sridevi wrote:
[quote]The underlying thing is that many people were made to live a handicapped life for absolutely no fault of theirs.

And the verdict coming after 25 years itself is a shame. Not to tell of the lightness of the punishment with the lame excuse that it cannot be well-defined as to who is actually responsible.[/quote]

I agree with you sridevi and this is what many think.
Thank you santosh for providing the links..it can help if the exact details are not known..but i think Sajeetharan has alreaady explained what happened in one of the thread. :)
Not only in logical way.. cases in india are manipulated in many ways .. exploiting the flexibility and loop holes in indian laws.. same was happened in the bhopal verdict..

Victims continues to suffer...

Culprits continues to live happily...

India once again kneeled before foreign forces... !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Jobin wrote:
[quote]Not only in logical way.. cases in india are manipulated in many ways .. exploiting the flexibility and loop holes in indian laws.. same was happened in the bhopal verdict..

India once again kneeled before foreign forces... !![/quote]

Yes jobin i think India can never live like a king as we are used to be ruled by foreigner before..and eventhough we are independent now that habit is not changed in our system.. :)
[hide]Not only in logical way.. cases in india are manipulated in many ways .. exploiting the flexibility and loop holes in indian laws.. same was happened in the bhopal verdict..

India once again kneeled before foreign forces... !![/hide]

@Jobin

At last everyone is opting for the same point. We already know what had Happened and you have mentioned the same here.

Mr Anderson should be made to reside in an industrially polluted area, that wouldd serve as the best sort of punishment and so should be applied to people who violate environmental and safety norms for cheap profits.

it cant happen in this period... I do hope God has a way with such people!

Perhaps he would never get a punishment, thanks due to our slow legal system and ineffective government (Congress govts) policies on any matter which has an "international" angle in it.

Like Quattrochi never got punishment, Anderson will also never get any...
Rajani K wrote:

[quote]
Yes jobin i think India can never live like a king as we are used to be ruled by foreigner before..and eventhough we are independent now that habit is not changed in our system.. :)[/quote]

Before independence... they had influenced as from inside our system.. now.. though they are out of our system.. they even have the power to influence and challenge our system... !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
@Santosh Kumar Singh,

In GD's your not supposed to post any links of third party sites, instead you can gather the information and put it in your own words.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote][hide]Not only in logical way.. cases in india are manipulated in many ways .. exploiting the flexibility and loop holes in indian laws.. same was happened in the bhopal verdict..

India once again kneeled before foreign forces... !![/hide]

@Jobin

At last everyone is opting for the same point. We already know what had Happened and you have mentioned the same here.

Mr Anderson should be made to reside in an industrially polluted area, that wouldd serve as the best sort of punishment and so should be applied to people who violate environmental and safety norms for cheap profits.

it cant happen in this period... I do hope God has a way with such people!

Perhaps he would never get a punishment, thanks due to our slow legal system and ineffective government (Congress govts) policies on any matter which has an "international" angle in it.

Like Quattrochi never got punishment, Anderson will also never get any...[/quote]

Yes Sajeetharan,you are right he should be punished like that but will there be any end for such problems...if the crime is done by culprit in some 30 years of age...he will become old with the case and the victims families or the next generation of the victims have to face the proceedings. :) Finally they wont get full justice for that. I think may be Anderson himself has to declare his punishment... :P :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.