Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi friends,

I agree with our topic fully.Success is due only by hardwork.Luck doesn't make.In my opinion success is the successor of hardwork.To be successful in anything one has to go through some steps.
1) First he has to frame his goal or determine what is the aim
2) Then he has to find out the ways to reach his goal
3) Then select the easiest way and work hard to achieve the goal

Here on the way he may met with failure.Then don't curse faith, don't blame yourself,but remember "failure is the stepping stone to success"

Some one says he is lucky or that guy is unlucky.I'll say there is no such thing.People don't looks what the man had did whom they say lucky.He would have clearly planned his ideas and prepared lessons accordingly.He would have made the single opportunity he got as fruitful.And it ultimately comes from the hard work he had done and from the inner spirit of joy of achievement.
If luck plays in success how it goes in next moment itself?A man on hearing the news of lottery win dies by heart attack - What will you say about him - lucky or unlucky ?Nothing can be told, means there is no such thing.

last but not least I take words of great scientist Thomas Alwa Edison "Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.".

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hi Abid... You have mentioned a very valid point
From my point of view, let me consider the lottery example,when a man wins the lottery without any hard work, with just a coincidence of his number or so called luck, then the money he earned is not going to be worth as he he will be intend to spend it unnecessarily and at point of time he would have zero balance.This winning a lottery is not success as the money surely won' do anything good.

At the same time when we consider a person who works hard in his work and earns money, will understand the value of money and he will spend in the right way and moreover he will invest it and still make a huge profit.... and this is the true success...

Let me also say that....

#) A person who works hard and also the conditions are favorable for him(so called luck)... then hi achievement is called as success

#)If a person only depends on luck.. e.g lottery.... then his achievement is not considered as success.....

So hard work is the key and in our way to success if luck favors us, we can accept it.... But this luck is not in our hands.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
"A person who works hard and also the conditions are favorable for him(so called luck)... then hi achievement is called as success"

I cannot agree with the underlined part.You call it luck,but the conditions are made favourable by his wise choice and planned work.In spite of hardwork if his method of approach is wrong he will never be successful and then luck supporters will call him unlucky.How one can call so?

So I would say work hard,prepare plans to utilize even the zero angled opportunity,don't rely on luck.

"....But this luck is not in our hands. " Then how can you say it is due to my luck I got this or that ?

As you told the understanding of value of money,wise investment etc are the by product of his hardwork which leads to success.Luck has nothing to play here.

Visit my blogs:

I absolutely agree your point Me.Abid... What I intended to say is that, never a person can succeed only with luck.. but on the other side it is possible for a person to succeed only with the help of hard work.. I do accept that there is no alternate option for hard work..

And again.... there are many situations that we can make favorable with our "smart work" and now let us consider an example...

A person works hard and at the same time without his expectation some good things happen to him,do you think he will omit it saying "it is luck and I won't believe in that and let me make the conditions favorable myself" Practically speaking, the answer is no..

That's what I am saying... i.e working hard is the key and if you get anything good or favorable( so called luck) on your path to success, no person will just reject it... he will accept it....

let me conclude this part of conversation by saying that....

#)Nobody can achieve success only with the help of LUCK

#)But a person can taste his success only with the help of hard work

#)This is going to be the least option which those hardworking person will never expect.. but should accept on their way to success... i.e the factor called LUCK... which comes as a coincidence or even the timings, that some one never expect....

Raghavjee,

"A person works hard and at the same time without his expectation some good things happen to him,do you think he will omit it saying "it is luck and I won't believe in that and let me make the conditions favorable myself" Practically speaking, the answer is no.."

A hardworking person will not say so and even will not think as above.Instead he will realise that this good things happened as his path was right and now some more work may end up in ultimate success.That is the difference of thoughts between a hard worker and a luck expector.

You still indirectly mentioning the favourable conditions occuring in between as luck.But from the point of view of a hard worker they are the fruits of his work, not luck.

Visit my blogs:

Sense of achievement comes from success from own efforts. Since we live in society and all our activities are in nature of team work, our success depends not only on us but on other team members. There is also contribution from family, friends and others to one's success. Nobody works in a vacuum. So, it is obvious that the surroundings and interaction with others affect one's success.
Although an individual depends on a big extent on colleagues, family and others, he depends more on himself. An individual ca make best of the given situation. it is aptly said that winds and wares are on the side of the ablest navigator. One may exercise discretion in choosing associates and others wh matter. He may assert himself and go ahead inspite of any distracting influence.
Even though various factors affect one's success, nothing is predetermined. There are combinations and permutations affecting an individual's success. But he has ultimate decisive role. He is the captai of his destiny. Ultimately, strong will and firm determination is the decisive factor. Noited Hrdu poet Iqbal had remarked: "Khudi ko kar buland itna ki har taqdeer se pahale khuda bande se poochhe teri raza kya hai." meaning- Raise your confidence so high that God consults the individual before writing his fate.
We may conclude that success depends on own efforts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi abid

Dude that's a valid point again..... I guess practically speaking no one will reject any offer or chance which he gets.... but you say that he was responsible for creating these chance... i do accept the fact.. But you have to accept that there will be circumstances where one might get the unexpected, which is useful for him... and I say this as a luck factor( or things that are not in our hand) and more than that if he is SMART WORKER, he will definitely accept all these chance and this going to a great boost for his hard work...

"he (hard worker) will realize that this good things happened as his path was right and now some more work may end up in ultimate success.That is the difference of thoughts between a hard worker and a luck expector."

The above points are really correct and true.. But at the same time when unexpected good things happen to him which he didn't expects or realize..and people will say that luck also helps him and to be practical no hard worker will miss these chances.But you feel that every chance that he gets is only due to his hard work, that is practically difficult to accept...because he never expects these chances

Practically speaking the hard worker who is smart enough and really interested and has passion for his goal... will never miss any chance that comes to him.. which you feel on the contrary

I guess you misunderstood regarding the "favorable conditions" and "Luck", what i intend to say is that a hard work must be smart enough also to accept these chance ( which we consider as luck)...

You can still succeed with your hard work.. but being smart enough is also necessary for success..

Again I am very clear in my point that... Hard work is the key but at the same time when any chance come we must utilize it....

"If there is a will there is a way"

If you have a strong desire followed by continuous hardwork definitely you will be able to overcome all the obstacles on your way.
The story of Wilman Rudolf who was paralysed in her age of three due to polio later wondered world by winning Olympic medal in 100m and 200m races.She achieved it by her hardwork and strong desire.If she had put herself in home cursing the faith she would have achieved nothing.
Also Marcony wished to invent a method to transmit signals from one place to another through air.He begane his work in 1894 and became successful in 1918.This much years he went behind it without disappointment.So he finally became successful.

Many such examples can be shown where only hardwork plays nothing to do for luck.

Visit my blogs:

ya Abid .. that's what I say.. whenever a person has the passion and interest in the work he is doing .. he will succeed....

Luck has a Minor role in the path of success and any person naturally accept...

I again say that luck doesn't favors all time.. and if it comes we should accept and use the opportunity.

Success is what many people long for and many are in pursuit of it .some work hard for it and some do not .The fact is success follows hardwork. Those who work hard need not go in search of success because success goes in search of them.
Luck is something that

1.helps you to pass in an examination when you have studied very little,

2. Helps you escape from your teacher when you have not done your home work,

3.It the thing that makes a person find a 50 rupee note on the road.

But in the case of life it is hard work that pays.People get frustrated when a less efficient person gets something what they dont get but we need to realize that hard work may take sometime but never fails to give the fruits for toil.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.