Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sense of achievement comes from success from own efforts. Since we live in society and all our activities are in nature of team work, our success depends not only on us but on other team members. There is also contribution from family, friends and others to one's success. Nobody works in a vacuum. So, it is obvious that the surroundings and interaction with others affect one's success.
Although an individual depends on a big extent on colleagues, family and others, he depends more on himself. An individual ca make best of the given situation. it is aptly said that winds and wares are on the side of the ablest navigator. One may exercise discretion in choosing associates and others wh matter. He may assert himself and go ahead inspite of any distracting influence.
Even though various factors affect one's success, nothing is predetermined. There are combinations and permutations affecting an individual's success. But he has ultimate decisive role. He is the captai of his destiny. Ultimately, strong will and firm determination is the decisive factor. Noited Hrdu poet Iqbal had remarked: "Khudi ko kar buland itna ki har taqdeer se pahale khuda bande se poochhe teri raza kya hai." meaning- Raise your confidence so high that God consults the individual before writing his fate.
We may conclude that success depends on own efforts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi abid

Dude that's a valid point again..... I guess practically speaking no one will reject any offer or chance which he gets.... but you say that he was responsible for creating these chance... i do accept the fact.. But you have to accept that there will be circumstances where one might get the unexpected, which is useful for him... and I say this as a luck factor( or things that are not in our hand) and more than that if he is SMART WORKER, he will definitely accept all these chance and this going to a great boost for his hard work...

"he (hard worker) will realize that this good things happened as his path was right and now some more work may end up in ultimate success.That is the difference of thoughts between a hard worker and a luck expector."

The above points are really correct and true.. But at the same time when unexpected good things happen to him which he didn't expects or realize..and people will say that luck also helps him and to be practical no hard worker will miss these chances.But you feel that every chance that he gets is only due to his hard work, that is practically difficult to accept...because he never expects these chances

Practically speaking the hard worker who is smart enough and really interested and has passion for his goal... will never miss any chance that comes to him.. which you feel on the contrary

I guess you misunderstood regarding the "favorable conditions" and "Luck", what i intend to say is that a hard work must be smart enough also to accept these chance ( which we consider as luck)...

You can still succeed with your hard work.. but being smart enough is also necessary for success..

Again I am very clear in my point that... Hard work is the key but at the same time when any chance come we must utilize it....

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
"If there is a will there is a way"

If you have a strong desire followed by continuous hardwork definitely you will be able to overcome all the obstacles on your way.
The story of Wilman Rudolf who was paralysed in her age of three due to polio later wondered world by winning Olympic medal in 100m and 200m races.She achieved it by her hardwork and strong desire.If she had put herself in home cursing the faith she would have achieved nothing.
Also Marcony wished to invent a method to transmit signals from one place to another through air.He begane his work in 1894 and became successful in 1918.This much years he went behind it without disappointment.So he finally became successful.

Many such examples can be shown where only hardwork plays nothing to do for luck.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
ya Abid .. that's what I say.. whenever a person has the passion and interest in the work he is doing .. he will succeed....

Luck has a Minor role in the path of success and any person naturally accept...

I again say that luck doesn't favors all time.. and if it comes we should accept and use the opportunity.

Success is what many people long for and many are in pursuit of it .some work hard for it and some do not .The fact is success follows hardwork. Those who work hard need not go in search of success because success goes in search of them.
Luck is something that

1.helps you to pass in an examination when you have studied very little,

2. Helps you escape from your teacher when you have not done your home work,

3.It the thing that makes a person find a 50 rupee note on the road.

But in the case of life it is hard work that pays.People get frustrated when a less efficient person gets something what they dont get but we need to realize that hard work may take sometime but never fails to give the fruits for toil.
Hi Kapil.. Welcome to the discussion

"Those who work hard need not go in search of success because success goes in search of them"... this is a true statement.. You have discussed those three points which are valuable and it says that Luck is not in our hands and if it comes we do accept...

Hello Friends, i am Lohit seth, According to me success being with a person only when he does hard work is not always true.if he consider a labour daily he does hard work for his sustainence, then why he is not getting succeeded in life?
so i wanna say a person gets succeeded when he has both hard work and luck
And i also wanna say that for a person 2 be sucessful i thnk his hard work plays an imp role i will say hardwork is 90%n luck is 10%
Luck is very crucial point for all I think Luck is required to get any type of success. Luck is directly related to God. But we should follow Geeta Sar Karm karte raho Phal ki iksha mat karo. vase hi karm karte raho luck per depand mat karo. You know if u do something then definetely you will achieve some thing if you achieve then luck is with you otherwise luck is not with you so luck is depand upon result and result is depand upon luck.

so do not think more on if u are unlucky then need more hardwork and if you are lucky then you can get success easily.

so each thing which have some meaning is related to us.

but keep working do take rest on thinking of luck.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

hello raaghavan i want to say that Rarely is success due to luck. Although some people appear to have lucky breaks, if you take the time to look at why these people seem lucky, you will see it isn't due to luck at all. "Lucky" people create their own good fortune, which doesn't come to them as they sit passively and wait. They are actively creating and going after their goals and the success they seek.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.