Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Kapil.. Welcome to the discussion

"Those who work hard need not go in search of success because success goes in search of them"... this is a true statement.. You have discussed those three points which are valuable and it says that Luck is not in our hands and if it comes we do accept...

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Hello Friends, i am Lohit seth, According to me success being with a person only when he does hard work is not always true.if he consider a labour daily he does hard work for his sustainence, then why he is not getting succeeded in life?
so i wanna say a person gets succeeded when he has both hard work and luck
And i also wanna say that for a person 2 be sucessful i thnk his hard work plays an imp role i will say hardwork is 90%n luck is 10%
Luck is very crucial point for all I think Luck is required to get any type of success. Luck is directly related to God. But we should follow Geeta Sar Karm karte raho Phal ki iksha mat karo. vase hi karm karte raho luck per depand mat karo. You know if u do something then definetely you will achieve some thing if you achieve then luck is with you otherwise luck is not with you so luck is depand upon result and result is depand upon luck.

so do not think more on if u are unlucky then need more hardwork and if you are lucky then you can get success easily.

so each thing which have some meaning is related to us.

but keep working do take rest on thinking of luck.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

hello raaghavan i want to say that Rarely is success due to luck. Although some people appear to have lucky breaks, if you take the time to look at why these people seem lucky, you will see it isn't due to luck at all. "Lucky" people create their own good fortune, which doesn't come to them as they sit passively and wait. They are actively creating and going after their goals and the success they seek.
Hii Friends Lohit again : Luck favours only those who help themselves. The "harder you work, the luckier you get. A man works day and night giving up all his play and delight and moves ahead to earn success and when he earned it people called it luck.

When we lose things we think it was bad luck and don't try to find the reason for our failure. We get depressed and hesitate to work on it again.

Today we are leading a happy and comfortable life due to hard work of someone else.

We have bulbs to remove the darkness in a room; this was possible by hard work of Edison. We chat over phone with our friend enjoying which has resulted by the hard work put in by Alexander Graham Bell
i am completely agree with u Mr. Kapil, If a person believes only in luck, he just buys lottery tickets. He just waits. He will always be like that gambler in Las Vegas, staying at the roulette wheel. But if u do hard work, and luck comes, u never miss that luck.
yes i am too agree , It is truth that there might be many people who got success just of sheer luck. But since exceptions are not rules, I personally believe that we should not take these people as our role model since they took a bit of short cut to reach success. Short cut don't always lead a person to success.
i am agree with u "Most people will do what’s easiest and avoid hard work — and that’s precisely why you should do the opposite. The superficial opportunities of life will be attacked by hordes of people seeking what’s easy. The much tougher challenges will usually see a lot less competition and a lot more opportunity."

I belived in two lines goven by two big person in this world and these lines are : Abraham Lincoln used to say, "The harder I work, the luckier I get." and Thomas Jefferson said, "I’m a great believer in Luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
Luck when expected brings failure.

Hardwork when not played brings failure too.

Expect The Unexpected.
Simply play hard without any expectation and complete your objectives.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.