The topic is locked.
Hello,

Here is this week's topic for group discussion.

"Can the recent Bandhs bring a solution for the rise in petrol prices?"

All the members of Boddunan are eligible to take part. The best participant will be awarded with Rs 50 and the runner up will be awarded with Rs 25.

We are giving 50 points for all the members who post at-least 3 valid contributions on Group Discussion topic. Replies should be in a constructive manner either oppose of supporting the topic.

Wish you all the best and be creative, informative and be sportive in taking feedback.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Karthik,

it is "rise in prices not "rice in prices"

Thankyou

Swetha Shenoy
Hello @Swetha,

I typed it accidentally and the correction has been made by me. Thanks for sorting out the mistake.
I strongly oppose this bandh and it is a known fact that the political parties use this as a chance to play political games.

1) BJP and opposition parties use this to gain votes.

2) When BJP was in power, the petrol price was raised 7 times in 4.5 years, so practically speaking they knew the fact that the hike in price was unstoppable.

Political parties must keep in the mind that people are well aware of the political game.

This bandh is just an eye wash and it will not bring any price reduction.
Well.. Another GD topic which is generated from the solution which has been already derived.

I Meant it is well known fact that bandhs will never bring soultion for any problem. Which we have met already.

But our topic deals with "Recent Bandhs" bring a solution for the rise in petrol prices.

When i see the word recent bandh it happend two days before. but does it had any effect?

For corporates if the claim is less than recall they don't do recall. Think about crores more who will be pushed below poverty line.

In the coming days we will only see Ambani brothers to be the richest people in Earth, and congress and SP will the party with most black money.

since am from tamilnadu,

Bharath Bandh: A flop show in TamilNadu

Can you show me a single successful bandh by DMK when ADMK was in rule?

Cow dung will be in each opposition face in case of TN if they go for bandh.

DMK had lot of buns made of cow dung in past.

On the whole , it did not give solution but just a single day brought our Nation Together

if People Stay United, Our Nation Can End Corruption, if People Want.
These all things is due to politics nothing else. This time no other Agenda with opposition So bandh is the option to increase vate bank.

Public smart then previous time they know whole things doing these type of activity Opposition need better leader to lead his party.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The bandhs are more a show of strength of organizers of bandhs rather than a means to solve people issues. It is shocking that bandh was supported by ruling parties in several states.
The best way to protest and highlight peoples' problems is to hold mass meetings and rallies without disrupting normal functioning of the economy and daily life. The very people in whose interest bandh is organized suffer the most.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Naveen
[hide]When BJP was in power, the petrol price was raised 7 times in 4.5 years, so practically speaking they knew the fact that the hike in price was unstoppable.[/hide]

When BJP was in power and when it hiked petrol price the inflation rate was just 3%

I hope you know whats todays inflation.

@gulshan

[hide]The bandhs are more a show of strength of organizers of bandhs rather than a means to solve people issues. It is shocking that bandh was supported by ruling parties in several states.The best way to protest and highlight peoples' problems is to hold mass meetings and rallies without disrupting normal functioning of the economy and daily life. The very people in whose interest bandh is organized suffer the most.[/hide]

The max the people liek you and me can do is sit inside the house and enjoy TV in the name of Bandh

Have you ever been to any such mass meetings of some political party with such agenda?

We wont thing of attending such mass meetings but we expect people to do so and advise them to do so. :P

Bandh should be used as a last resort. It is an effective method of showing to ignorant govt. that people are dissenting against it. In this case the bandh was justified.
No.. never... Bandhs or harthal cannot bring a solution for the rise in petrol prices. If showing protest is the need, why should not we adopt other methods.

What happened actually is the rise in petrol price is a burden for the people and the bandh increased the suffering of the people. Not only the common people, the whole country losses from such bandhs.. total loss of the country and its production for a days's bandh is about crores.

Why is this so ? we have to change..

Protest for people should not become .. protest against people.. !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Naveen,

I support you that Bandhs are used by the political parties for their benefit. Also, rise in petrol price cannot be avoided, but government is responsible for taking necessary steps to reduce the burden on common people.

Sajeetharan,

Its true that if people are together, bandh is not a big thing that we cannot resist. Places like mumbai, delhi, tamil nadu etc. are less affected by most of the bandhs. Its because people doesn't support it and they know the reality. They are ready to raise their voice.

On the other hand, places like kerala is waiting for a bandh to declare. They celebrate it as a holiday by forgetting the loss suffered by the nation ; and indirectly by themselves.

If people are ready to accept the truth and stand stood to raise our voice, then we can easily resist such bandhs and harthals.

Santhosh,

But why so..
Its true that its a political game. the fact is that we all know that. Then why we are not standing against it. If people stand together against such social injustice, we can easily fail such practises..

Don't forget that India is still a Democratic country.. !!

Gulshan,

Political parties use it to show their strength. Ruling parties even SPONSOR bandhs in their state to show their protest against the central government.

Filing public interest cases etc. are a good practise to show our protest...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I oppose this bandh...

it will not make any effect on the current condition

why people dont see every aspect

government is losing around 6-7 ruppe per litre every day,so directly government is losing crores of rupee in the form of subsidy

so government is bound to take such step...

bharat bandh will not effect any thing
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.