Hi All,

Thank you all for your wonderful support for the Group discussion contest. We have seen bit less participation from the women in this contest and hence we would like to have a discussion applicable for all. Here is another round of Group discussion contest.

"Do you think men and women equal in all aspects? If yes, why do you think so? If no, provide your reasons for it."

To know more about this contest Click Here

From this week onwards, we are giving 50 points for all the members who post atleast 3 valid replies on Group Discussion topic. Replies should be in a constructive manner either oppose of supporting the topic.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi friends,

#)From my point of view in this present world men and women are equal in all aspects and credit must go to men, because they gave the freedom for their development.(But still there are some places, where men dominate women and this will be changed)

#)But when we consider the past, really they had bad time especially in the medieval period where they were treated badly and were not even encouraged for getting themselves educated.

#)Most of the God we worship are women and I guess, in the future their position will still improve better.

#)They have the mentality to solve many problems in a peaceful way, because they always have a multiple role of looking after their children and also the office work etc.

So lets respect them and encourage for their development....

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Hi friends,

Good Morning to all.

Our topic "Do you think men and women equal in all aspects? If yes, why do you think so? If no, provide your reasons for it." is again a wonderful one.

Men and women are not equal.According to my belief God first created man.Then from his rib he created first woman.Then and there itself(if you are not a believer you can oppose) the unequality started.

The behaviour of man and women are entirely different.Men are often bold to face almost all situations.In women 90% will run off from such situations.Their psychology is like that.Whatever measures have been done to make them 100% bold it is impossible to realise it.

Also by nature women had a lot of weekness.They may need always a support of a man.In very rare cases they will have their own decission.

Men has to work and earn for the family.That is the law from God.If both were equal such a discrimination will not be there.Also both would have same physical and psychological strength.

Even Shakespear had quoted " Frailty,thy name is woman "

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hi all,
I would like to thank Maverick for such a Nice topic...

About the Discussion...
@ Abid, your sentence "According to my belief God first created man.Then from his rib he created first woman" We don't have any profs about this,Its just a myth, so its difficult to go through this point & say Men & Women are different.
Further....
We should not consider the physical appearance & behavior to prove that they are different. Because if we consider this, they are different & we don't need to discuss further.

From my above mentioned points, one can say that, I believe that Men & Women are same.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Amit...

OK,the creation of human beings in this world is a myth according to some.So leave it as you told.But you told -

"We should not consider the physical appearance & behavior to prove that they are different. Because if we consider this, they are different & we don't need to discuss further"

In a discussion we have to consider all aspects.You can give up physical difference,but how can you leave psychological aspects since it is highly different for both ?

"From my above mentioned points, one can say that, I believe that are same."

If Men & Women are same why there is a classification as men and women ? Will you say there is no such classification?

Visit my blogs:

Further in India ladies have reservation in all fields and our legislature wish to increase this reservation.A group is given reservation when they are backward.Through reservation they get a chance to come forward and equalise with others.This is one of the method to bring them out.That means our government itself had the thought that women are not like men.Also none of the feminists had requested to give up the reservation of ladies.Means in their inner mind they have the feeling that we are not equal to men.

Visit my blogs:

Definitely the Supreme GOD does have his own perfect ideas and noble vision about his creation. As part of it he created many species with gender difference as Male and Female including the human beings. In some characters and matters, males are dominant and in some others females are dominant.

It is not the intense of God to differentiate and discriminate the human beings based on their gender, physical appearance and psychological status. Due to the absolute necessity of giving us the scope / chance and appropriate conditions / atmosphere to continue his creation to many generations together, GOD has created both genders as Males & Females.

Since both the genders are the creation of the same GOD for a noble cause, we have to accept it as it is by respecting / treating the both genders equally, and should not attempt to argue or discuss to prove who is great/dominant/first class citizen or who is weak/dependent/second class citizen.

By accepting and respecting the God’s created gender differences as part of a noble purpose, we need to take care of one point.
That is, “In social life do not discriminate or differentiate, refuse or prefer for any favors to any one based on their gender”.

One who clearly understand and follow the teachings of “Supreme God” (Who is present even before his creation of this universe, nature and all species), does not attempt to discriminate the others based on their gender.

Then, why today many people do involve in suppressing and discriminating the other half of the best creation of the God, based on their gender?

This, I will discuss in my next post, after a while.
OK Sridhar.I value your points.
Both the genders are the creation of the same GOD for a noble purpose.Since almighty had created them differently how can we say they are equal ?

You says "In some characters and matters, males are dominant and in some others females are dominant. " That itself is the proof for unequality.

In my opinion males are dominant in many matters than females.

Visit my blogs:

Those who consider "males as dominant than females" and happily wanted to maintain such situation for ever in future, should think in a un-biased manner. How does the man become dominant and how and when does the women become suppressed.

By birth, no male or female is dominant or suppressed. It is the male dominent soceity which put restrictions on females and suppress them from becoming dominant and allow only their males to become dominant.

Do a male child feel when he is inside his mothers womb before his birth as dominant then his carrying mother. Does he think so, when he happily enjoys the breast milk of his mother with her warm loving touch. Does he think so, when he is hugry and depend on his mother to get and enjoy the tasty dishes. If it is so, then he is not an ideal son, and such teachings and culture are not worth to be followed.

A Hen simply laughs or ignores, when a chick coming out of her own egg, immeadiatly shouts as "Hey mom, I am dominant than/on you".
A brief picture, of how and when the man dominated society is being created.

After Supreme God created this world, initially both men and women equally enjoyed the nature and lived happily, without any kind of discriminations. Later on over a period, the intelligences of human beings increased and also lust, greed, selfishness, ego etc increased in parallel.

Taking the advantage of his physical strength, man started to treat the females as a fancy, enjoyable, lust bursting tool. To capture and keep as many females as possible in their custody, many men, including some Kings and Emperors fought many wars. Once they win the war, the invaders used to kill all the males and capture the females, the young ones for their enjoyments and the other women as servants. They also used to conduct the slave markets, to sell their captured men as servants and the surplus young women for multi purpose use to the other countries and/or to the rich people locally.

In this way, the other half of the best creation of the Supreme God, the females are being suppressed and converted by man as their slave and to keep and hold their dominance on females for ever, they imposed many restrictions on females. Many times these men, to get the credibility for their evil restrictions on females, created false Gods and used the name of such un-seen gods and created stories in their favor with no proofs or traces of facts.

In some societies the condition of the females is so worst, as they are being maintained and considered as the products only to use as breeding grounds and or as lust bursting tools.

And, many times, it is females in the family and society who impose restrictions on their co females and help men to maintain their dominance. Man cleverly created such a system and society for his benefit.
So according to you the male dominant society is the problem creator.But in our state(Kerala) female count is higher.Then who is responsible for male dominance ?

Most of the greatest inventions in the history were by men.. Eventhough the intelligence of men and women are equal how this happened ? Answer is nothing but men are physically stronger than women.

Also men are aggressive than women.Men has to protect women.Society expects boldness from man.When women talks about their problems and sheds tears most men are able to face them silently.

In present western society men sees women as equal to them.But a lot of family problems are reported recently from western countries.I won't say all are its result,but this added momentum to worse the condition.

So men and women are not equal.But for the existance of mankind they have equal responsibilities.

I wish to quote Kathleen Turner in the movie V.I. Warshawski.“Never underestimate a man’s ability to underestimate a woman,”

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.