Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kapil,
So what is your opinion ? Men and women equal or not ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
well, i have seen many writings above, the discussion about dominance between men and woman is immaterial now bcz i see woman have proved not just equal to man but are far more ahead as far as intellectual level is concerned. however due to natural built men posses more muscular strength then woman but not all., hence dominace of men over woman is just restricted to physical strenght rather then intellectual.
My opinion is that men and women are equal
I think women and men are equal in some cases and in some cases they are not and these cases are clear and no one can say wrong to them.
Firstly it is clear men are more powerfull then women okay
if some women think that it is wrong then okay if some thiefs enters in your house then leave your all family mens there in the house and go fight with the thiefs hehe
secondly , women and men are euqual with respect to right, they both have same rights.
altast i believe that women should be respected and should be entertained in all aspects of life.
I agree I also believe we are equal, but that yes there are some things that men are better at them women and somethings women are better at then men. But I dont think that men will ever see it like this.
In my opinion, women and men are equal. It is true that men can do things that women cannot do and that women can do things that man cannot. However, I do not view this as bad, as I believe that diversity is good for culture and communities.

I would hope that other people see this in the same way that I do, and one day this will be a general belief.
As sensible people,we draw a conclusion that not in all aspects are men and women equal;but there is whole world to even accept the fact that men and women are equal

As pointed by Abid,God made a women from the rib of a man;just imagine that near the heart (rib) the woman was made;so treat her as an equal. In this race of dominance,no one will achieve anything great,it will lead to destruction,sorrow and repentance.

Swetha Shenoy
First i would like to reply to Abid
Here are some thing that I am not satisfied with your points.
1> You said "the reservation for ladies for their upliftment had started in recent years" But this does not mean they are not equal.
It means that in recent years we started believing that men are equal to women.

2>"feminists who shouts at every minut that men and women are equal hadn't opposed the reservation.Why?"
The reason is, long ago, laddies were not allowed to study & go to school. The reason. what will they do if they study. So government provided free education for them. But then too when they became literate, it was getting difficult for them to find a job. It was not because they were not talented, but because men don't wanted them to work. According to them, women cannot work, they dont know about this world etc.. So there arise a need for Reservation.

3> You & Mr Lohit said, they are stronger or powerful.
The answer to this is, Many of us are not stronger than Kiran Bedi, Don't have higher stamina than Saniya Mirza, We know the story about Rani Laxmi Bai (dont ask who is she). We are not smarter than Kalpna chawla, Manmohan Singh is the King of our counter but Soniya Gandhi is King maker. Highest post of our country is held by a lady, we have a lady as chief minister of state.
So you cant say that they are weaker than men. Today you can find that some women are stronger than some men.
So does this mean that, some men who are weaker than some women are different than other men.
OR, Some men that are stronger than some men that are weaker to them are different. (2 men one is strong & one is week).

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
No i don't agree with this because today women are doing job as well as they handle the house and children are also.

So i think women are best

Kapil Verma
Website Developer
no men are not equal to women

Kapil Verma
Website Developer
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.