Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, the topic of this discussion is,
“Online dating chats have nothing to do with a search for a Soul mate”.

Off course, the above statement is absolutely true, because no one will involve in online dating chats exclusively for the purpose of getting a Soul mate. Approximately in one in thousand cases over a long period of repeated online dating and chatting there is a possibility of incidentally two Souls join together to become the mates. But, this possibility also usually is not without any compromises and adjustments.

In the coal mines also, very rarely we find small diamonds but the quality of it will not be of very high value.
If any one attempt to and involve in searching for diamonds exclusively in the coal mines by ignoring and enjoying the wealth of coal mines, then he is considered as an absolute fool.

Right attitude with desired goal, right path at a proper place and a convenient occasion, all these play their own roles in delivering the results. Some times may be as expected, some times the un-expected and very rarely the surprising one. This is called the thrilling feature of the life. This is why, we always move forward, in spite of facing many obstacles and / or failures.

I will try to discuss this topic in a different angle in my next post.
online chtting between persons knowing each other only on internet is definitely not a step towards establishing closer relations and selecting soul mate or life partner, whatever one may choose. Internet is a means of communication and exchange of views only and no more. However, the individuals, physically knowing each other in real world as distinct from ciber world, may find the net very useful for continyous contact. Thus internet by itself does not lead to finding soul mate. Personal physical meeting is absolutely necessary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My opinion would be that online dating chats have nothing to do with soul mates because many start it as a passtime activity and there are people who chat with five or more people simultaneously .In such a case it can never be a medium for search of soulmate.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Nice idea.But will the prize money for two weeks will be awarded ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
What about if participation is still less? :dry: :dry: :dry:[/quote]

Off topic.. still answering.. you will get single award unless there is extra-ordinary performance from couple of members.. and if still dry.. i cant help and start new one.

However, we will give double points bonus. You will get 100 points if you write 3 good replies.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Lot of fraud and blunders exist in dating site. so its depend upon you and your luck to choose right person or wrong.

I think you should chat for good purpose and nice talk to time pass and get information that you require like you clear your educational query , interest etc.

do not waste more time for dating chatting etc instead of chatting you work on site to earn money like boddunan.com site. and chat with other to join this site is best way to utilise chatting .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Continued from my previous post.......

Human beings always favor development and improvements in their life. But, the more they develop the less they enjoy their life in a natural way; still they feel happy for the convenience and improvements.

One of my neighbor, daily after coming from the office plays with his children, pet dog and cat in the lawn.
The other neighbor at present is working in Australia leaving his parents, spouse and children here. He daily spends some time on phone, video chatting with his family and children.
Here both of them do care about their family and children in a different possible ways, but the level of their satisfaction and natural feeling differs.

There are so many things which we can do online, but a few things require natural human touch, tender loving care, which cannot be induced online. Hence, it is recommended to follow the natural practice where ever it is required. When the fresh cow milk is available, where is the need of artificial or donkey’s milk.
i think its time to stop this topic.. its nov 25 and still post here...

start new topic for the coming week...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Well.Let's consider this topic.

Military Empowerment needed or not.
Continued from my previous two posts…………….

Now let me share my own experience with you.

Pen friendship was popular among youth few years back. I too was active in it. Many magazines and news papers used to display name, address and photos of guys and girls who seek pen friendships. I wrote letters to many, both guys and girls. There was very poor response. Later on what I understood is, majority of boys prefer to do pen friendships with girls, and among the girls most are actually boys who operate with pen name of girls and prefer to do friendships with girls. There were very few genuine girls who do pen friendships, and majority of them also prefer friendships with girls.

Then one fine day I also adopted my pen name as “Radhika” and wrote letters to some boys and girls seeking pen friendships with them. The response was 100%. After filtration I continued pen friendships with 3 boys and 3 girls. Among them, two boys used to always write rubbish (thinking that I am a girl) and invite me to parks and theaters. At last, I discontinued pen friendship with those two guys and still in touch with the third guy, who is really a matured gentleman (I already disclosed my true identity to him).

After two years among the three girls, one discontinued pen friendship with me saying that her marriage is fixed (surprisingly she did not invited me) and the second girl stopped responding to my letters (I assume most likely both of them are boys). After another one year, the third girl wrote an apology letter to me saying that she is not she but he, who was doing pen friendship with me all these days with a girl pen name. He told that, he is a story writer and adopted this mode to know and study the feelings and mentality of young girls to get ideas and inspiration to write the stories by incorporating natural feelings. He also gave some references of his published stories in various magazines. Then, I also disclosed my true identity to him and apologized. We both are still in touch with each other and exchange our views and ideas.

My purpose of posting this experience here is, to make every one realize about the percentage of reality and authenticity of online dating, chatting and search for soul mates. But, still there are fery few genuine participants.

Hope, I did not bored you all. My sincere apologies, if I do so.
Technology is developing very fast.Today's product is tomorrow's museum holder.This is applicable to all areas.That is what is happened what Sridhar told.

Penfriends found it expensive and time consuming to keep it.Also it is long waiting.So when internet came they changed to e-mail.It also being expensive they begane to use SMS.Now it also get outdated and while searching they got the golden idea online chating and dating where any stupid activities can be carried out and can be exchanged.No one will interfere.

Recently the case that Sridhar told,writing in girl's name had adopted by bloggers also.Female blog posts get more comments whatever be the content in it.And male are most commentators.

So this is our psychological conditions that determine.Most of the users are misusing the technology and soul mate selection based on this may lead to a great tragedy.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.