The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Akash I read it again i can understand you . You are right that women can handle customer better and may be you are thinking more about their capability and not about the security and danger of going out at night time for Women in India.

@Rajani you are right but not fully right as we have not diverted from the topic . Security can be called as one of the part of the topic as the security is the main reason why women do not like to work at night shift.

Friends in India we know that still People believe a lot in customs and traditions. It is not only due to security that women may not like to work at night shift. There are many other reasons too. If a women works at night shift family members may not allow it after also knowing that their is good security at the office . In India People always think about what others will say or talk in behind if the women in their house work at night shift.
Cool Boy!

"
In India People always think about what others will stay or talk in behind if the women in their house work at night shift."

If you listen to what others say! and what others think about you! then no one can Achieve success in this world. Not India Whole world is just like that. If you are deserved to do something , go on with it. i think Am deviating from topic!! So, Women should not think about what others say!

Wherever I turn around and see, women are working just as men, and both give helping hand to each other in kitchen.If a woman is not qualified enough and doesn't have a job, all that she can do is house jobs.

I think we can't discuss much about this topic, because it is a topic like that.Finally i want to summarise my points, well if she wants she can, but the best thing for women is to avoid due to several reasons and still if it is that much required for her den she should make sure that she will be safe in future as well as fit and healthy.If she asks a foreigner she would say "Why not? Why shouldn't they? I don't see any obstacles to women doing night shifts. But it's all about the culture you live in, of course. "

Yes. That is true. So, my point is that women can work at anytime,The given topic itself indicate about security issue else i don't think there is any problem for women to work at night.MNC/Call center jobs are good examples but be practical and avoid night job as much as possible because whether it is for Man or Woman it has always adverse effect.
Sajeetharan wrote
[quote]If you listen to what others say! and what others think about you! then no one can Achieve success in this world. Not India Whole world is just like that. If you are deserved to do something , go on with it. i think Am deviating from topic!! So, Women should not think about what others say!

Wherever I turn around and see, women are working just as men, and both give helping hand to each other in kitchen.If a woman is not qualified enough and doesn't have a job, all that she can do is house jobs.

I think we can't discuss much about this topic, because it is a topic like that.Finally i want to summarise my points, well if she wants she can, but the best thing for women is to avoid due to several reasons and still if it is that much required for her den she should make sure that she will be safe in future as well as fit and healthy.If she asks a foreigner she would say "Why not? Why shouldn't they? I don't see any obstacles to women doing night shifts. But it's all about the culture you live in, of course. "

Yes. That is true. So, my point is that women can work at anytime,The given topic itself indicate about security issue else i don't think there is any problem for women to work at night.MNC/Call center jobs are good examples but be practical and avoid night job as much as possible because whether it is for Man or Woman it has always adverse effect.[/quote]

@ Sajeetharan you are right that women should try to avoid working at night but if she is not getting any other job and gets a night shift job she will have to it. Sajeetharan you are also right that success won't be possible if we listen to others but what if our family members listen to others and feel bad. We can't make people in the family sad we have to care about them.

I want to know one thing Will any women happily be ready to work at night shift job in India.
The path to success is always not a flower path.It will have thorns and stones.Then only the sweetness of success is remembered.So man or woman whoever it be should have to work at any time that their job requires.Overcoming the adverse situations really make them to fight in more adverse conditions.Retrieving by saying the gender difficulty or any other reasons really make them not able to challenge the situation.So women should work at night also.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
So I summerise my Discussion.
Topic : Should Women Do Night Time Jobs or Not?

Yes, they should work.Because-

* A job condition does not discriminate male and female and hence such a thought should not come to mind.

* Challenging the situations faced makes one more and more courage and bold.To get women such occations they should work at any time.

* Victory is more sweet when it comes after bitter experiences.Man or woman should experience them for more motivation.

* The current problems faced by ladies working in night will be reduced when enough ladies work at night and also when the social attitude to it changes.It will be possible only when night jobs are encouraged.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I would also like to summarise my Discussion.
Topic- Should Women Do Night Time Jobs or Not?

No, They Should not because-

1. The family members may not like it or may feel bad if others tell them or ask them why the women in their house work at night and how they allow it.

2. There will be more security problems faced by the women at night time . More problems are faced by women at night time as may be some bad people for e.g theifs may specially target them.

3.A women can definately get a job to work during the day time So why to take any risk or hear from others by working at night time.

May be in future time situation will come when there will be many offices which will work 24hours and may be shopping malls, restaurants may also start working for 24hours and then there will be no problem of security and working at night may become a common thing for men or women but that time is still very far So for now as much possible women should try to avoid working in night shift.
COOL BOY wrote:
[quote]I would also like to summarise my Discussion.
Topic- Should Women Do Night Time Jobs or Not?

No, They Should not because-

1. The family members may not like it or may feel bad if others tell them or ask them why the women in their house work at night and how they allow it.

2. There will be more security problems faced by the women at night time . More problems are faced by women at night time as may be some bad people for e.g theifs may specially target them.

3.A women can definately get a job to work during the day time So why to take any risk or hear from others by working at night time.

May be in future time situation will come when there will be many offices which will work 24hours and may be shopping malls, restaurants may also start working for 24hours and then there will be no problem of security and working at night may become a common thing for men or women but that time is still very far So for now as much possible women should try to avoid working in night shift.[/quote]

If women want equality with men, they have no alternative other than to accept the working conditions a t par with men. Working during night is like like that. If they insist on working on more lenient conditions, they can never get a status equal to men. If there are any problems faced by women, these need be resolved. But women must be willing and ready to work under same circumstances as men do.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for participation. Locking the thread now..

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.