The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Kalyani I do not remember in specific but i have heard that do many good activities too. They may do campaigns like blood donation,collecting donations for hospitals with the help of various celebrities,helping people suffered by natural calamities.

Fans association can help people a lot too if they get good funds.It would be great if celebrities provide helping hand to their fans association.
You are right CoolBoy. So I have mentioned
" The associations should be running under the guidance of the celebrity; or should be intimate with the celebrity about all the welfare works going on. "
And that "Fan's Association" is good for the society, if they were approved and having good aspirations.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti Wrote:
[quote]1. Good opportunity to carry out many social welfare activities under this association.
2. Voluntary camps would be conducted for the welfare of mankind, like Blood Donation camps.
3. Charity programs would be possible; which would be very feasible to donate for the needy, like charity to Tsunami effected people.
4. These associations would help in circulating the latest news about the celebrity of this association.[/quote]

Deepti, you have listed out the advantages using the word "Would" which means they are merely hypothetical assumptions that should be turned to reality. I agree that the fan association SHOULD do all these things but I am yet to find a fan club that ACTUALLY DOES anything like this.

Cool BOy [quote]@Kalyani I do not remember in specific but i have heard that do many good activities too. They may do campaigns like blood donation,collecting donations for hospitals with the help of various celebrities,helping people suffered by natural calamities.[/quote]
Your statement too is an assumption that either they DO or they SHOULD DO such activities. In reality we do not see that, so basically these associations are a waste of time and money that would be rather spent in doing some constructive and productive work.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Deepti Wrote:
[quote]
3. Charity programs would be possible; which would be very feasible to donate for the needy, like charity to Tsunami effected people.
[/quote]
Deepti, you have listed out the advantages using the word "Would" which means they are merely hypothetical assumptions that should be turned to reality. I agree that the fan association SHOULD do all these things but I am yet to find a fan club that ACTUALLY DOES anything like this.
[/quote]

@Kalyani, I have listed the possibilities that would take place by having a fan association, which comes under advantages.. And also you can see the example illustrated by me as
[quote]like charity to Tsunami effected people. [/quote]
To be more specific, here is an example of "Football Fans help Tsunami Victims" Have a look at the below link...
Football Fans

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Oh, you were referring to football fans, all the while all of us were mainly concentrating on the fan clubs of movie stars. It is a good thing that the football fans are doing work for a good cause.

But yet to find similar activities in the usual celebrity fan clubs!

Hmm .... I have given this as am example Kalyani.... You can see in my first entry. I have listed the examples of Fan Associations.

[quote]"Fans Association.... This is the Group formed on the behalf of the craze and interest for a achieved popular person or celebrity.
This might be present in any field of art or science.
For Example:
Tendulkar's Fans Association : For cricket fans, in particular Tendulakar.
Rajani's Fans Association : For the movies fans, in particular Rajani Kanth.
Students Association, like ISA.
Caste Community Associations. "[/quote]

Here for supporting my point about charity donations,I have just given an example of "Football Fans Association". Hope you are clear... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes, Deepti, I did get it what you are saying!

My point is that these kind of activities are very few and far between and are not so consistent, most of the time is spent only in useless and pointless promotion of films that are not worth seeing or promotion of the celebrity (in case of sports stars).

Yes Kalyani. I do agree with your point.

These associations were being misused by many people... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Kalyani Hope you also now understand that fans association not only promote their favourate stars but also do good work for the society and its been already seen as my friend Deepti gave various examples how fans club has been always doing good works for the benefits of people and society.
So the discussion is rocking.Just two days more friends.Put all of your opinions.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.