Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The word "Circulation" is related with economics. I agree with both of you Deepti and Kalyani but I want to discuss about possitive sides moreover. Everything has both possitive and negative aspects. It depends on us how you would accept it. Our topic is not "Lottery addiction good or bad." Our topic is "Is it necessary to ban lottery?". Therefore, the points we have written is ok not wrong.
The percon who has won lottery can only realise the possitive side of this game not the other one.
Right Devyani, It is not only about the person who won Lottery..
It should be the overall view...
If a person won a lottery and got huge amount, do you guarantee that he would work hard in his work, leaving the lottery addiction?????

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I am sorry guys, but, Here in MP Lottery has been already banned 5-10 year ago, it is illegal activity here....

As I remembered, I have seen last lottery men was, when I was going to school, I was only in 8th that time....

May be this reply would be not a part of topic...

I am just informing you that some states has already banned lottery..

I still remember the story of our watchmen, he worked hard day and night, and he has a wife who also worked in other's home (Kaam wali bai), he has two children..

Everything was perfect... but, the problem was whatever he earned he spend in lottery in expectation of making some money, but, always lose it, when government has banned lottery he started drinking because of lottery addiction, it took him 10 years in rehabilitation to recover, now he is ok..

Take your decision, Lottery should be ban or not, this is real story
Yes Harshil... Many of the states have already banned Lottery...

This is only because they see disadvantages in this!!!!

Your story is touching..... :(
Lottery addiction would happen in very less time.. And it is very hard to get out of it!!!!

Your points are adding extra flavor to this discussion... Thanks..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
But, Deepti, I think something still remains

Many times in small kirana stores in indore, I have seen child-lotteries - that is something like to win a toffee or 10 rupees. As it is for childrens, so, police wouldn't care about it.

This is smallest game....
I think some of people try to learn this lottery game to children so that when they become younger they can play bigger game...

As child has innocent, whatever you teach them, they would accept it without any offence...

So, if you teach them lottery of winning chocolate or ten rupees... then they would learn it also

Later, when they get younger this "chocolate lottery game" also get younger and turn into biggest lottery game...

I think not only government but we are also responsible for that...

We should tell those small kirana stores to run this kind of stuff for children for their better future
Chocolate Lottery Games???

Was not aware of these...

But thanks for sharing here..

Any more counters??

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Harshil wrote:
[quote]Many times in small kirana stores in indore, I have seen child-lotteries - that is something like to win a toffee or 10 rupees. As it is for childrens, so, police wouldn't care about it.

This is smallest game....
I think some of people try to learn this lottery game to children so that when they become younger they can play bigger game...

As child has innocent, whatever you teach them, they would accept it without any offence...

So, if you teach them lottery of winning chocolate or ten rupees... then they would learn it also

Later, when they get younger this "chocolate lottery game" also get younger and turn into biggest lottery game...

I think not only government but we are also responsible for that...[/quote]

Harshil, it is not just the kirana stores that have introduced this concept! In a culture like ours where on Diwali night, gambling is openly played as a part of celebrations, it is in our very own homes that the children are intoduced to gambling and lotteries!

Devyani, as to your comment, I am only bringing out the positive side of the lottery system!

Deepti, investing the hard cash in businesses or some sort of ventures that cannot be accounted for in any way is called as bringing it into circulation.

All in all, it is not feasible to completely ban lottery otherwise the economy would be in complete shambles. Banning a system as lottery would mean careful and rigorous planning and implementation over a long term of period.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes Kalyani, It is not so feasible to BAN lottery system. But it can be made some sort of changes and re-introduced to the common public.

The main points that should be kept in mind is that...
1. It should not be a sort of addiction.
2. These lotteries should not be encouraging rich business men to use for their own benefits.
3. May be adults can be made to allow.. But not the minors.... I am totally against this!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You are right Deepti!! I did mention in my earlier post that certain rules and regulations should be changed, some kind of regulatory body should be introduced to oversee the entire system!

Also more importantly, there should be some kind of limitations be introduced so as to limit how much money a person can spend on the lotteries in a month! Very difficult but entirely impossible.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes Kalyani... If these lottery system is present in every small kirana stores... :dry: then this is the best way to get rid of many disadvantages...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.