Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sorry for my lateral entry.

Lottery must be banned in Kerala. According to my knowledge, the persons who get lottery tickets are daily wagers. They have a blind faith that they will earn huge amount of prize amount one day or the other. Pampered by this thought, they spent half of the money in drinking and half of the amount in buying lottery tickets.

The condition of the person's family is really pathetic.
Yes -- It should be banned or should be taken severe actions to control all the flaws in the system...
:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
If lottery is not banned most of the people will start to believe in luck rather than hard work.It is mere probability what we have learn t in our 10th standard maths.

Also, severe actions must be taken against people who advertise with a motive to promote the selling of lottery tickets.
Sorry to say, Nagalakshmi, but probability is nothing related to lottery,

Probability was what we have learn example for poker based which is based on cards

But, in lottery they print 1 crore tickets to win 1 lakh, and they sold all one crores, and choose one person (secretly his own person) to give one lakh

It is something like mysteries

In simple, If I have earned 1 crores from all of web, then, why would mind to give you 1 lakh....

Is that is simple, it is not probability ?
Sorry, Harshil I too don't agree with you. The person who wants to buy a ticket for the second time has to work out all permutations and combinations so that he would have a better chance of winning.It is all probability. :)
Oh, may be, But I still have my doubts :)
Also, i find no difference between the gambling which was played by pandavas pledging their wife and the people who buy lottery tickets pledging their family happiness. :(
Ya, That is true, pandavas had play for winning by destroying their own family and same is happening by those kind of people who buy a lottery
This topic has been correlated to history.. Thats good.

And very good illustration Harshil..

All I can say is that Gambling is wrong and this system lottery is used for the benefits of very few rich people keeping in risk of many innocent poor people.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.