The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I completely agree with Anusha. Earning money isn't bad but being greedy about it is bad. That is what 'running behind Money' means.
As we think young generation is running behind money but you think why they are running because of his need. Today expense is more and earning is less and there is not much Government job for young Generation. so how they earn money.

In private job companies not paying much money because of recession period of market. If people does not get efficient money then he will run on the way to make money anyway.

so young generation need more facility also because they can not survive on less facility and even make minimum facility to live we need much more money so people is running behind money nothing else is reason for that.

just you think if you do not have home then need to buy home but if you go to buy home at city then it much more cost so to get only one thing we need much more hardwork to earn money...

money is requirement first then other that why young generation is running behind money.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Of course I'm not saying that the entire young generation has migrated but if you look at the number of people immigrating to developed countries, most of them are young.

When you get better opportunities and better bucks in America, you go there because you are not satisfied with what you have here and are ready to part with your family and friends for the sake of earning more.

Just tell me how many Americans come to India as compared to the number of Indians going there???

I'm sure, the obvious answer would be, "In India we don't have the opportunities and resources that are available in America."

But if all Indians would think like that and start immigrating to America, just imagine, what would happen to India???

And for that matter, what would happen to America??? :woohoo: :laugh: :lol: :silly:
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]"....For the greed of money and at the cost of their own country, young Indians are immigrating to the west."
Mr.Sidharth I think you had a misunderstanding here.All youths are not migrating due to greedness.In my opinion they goes for better opportunity , better experience and of course for better bucks.We must look to all aspects of his thoughts , not to a single one.

Opportunities are there in India.But when one gets some challenging opportunities then only he will have a development.I am proud to say Indian youth looks this challenging opportunities and goes after it.It is not a sin in my opinion.[/quote]
young generation will not earn money then who will earn money old generation.
Old generation can earn money if he is in Government job otherwise lot of hardwork they can not do like younger generation.

so running behind money is nothing but its his requirement.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Of course the young generation will earn money but then, why run after it??? Wny not earn what is required??? Why demand more all the time??? Isn't that being greedy?????
Santosh says, "money is requirement first then other that why young generation is running behind money"

I don't think money is our first requirement and then other things come in life. Are you trying to say money is more valuable than family???

I'm sorry to say, if this is how we are prioritizing things in life, we are heading a wrong.. wrong... way!
Its true that everyone wants to live a good life and money is required for that. Earning for a better living isn't running behind money. Charity isn't running behind money.

In order to live a good life, people earn through unfair means. Thats running behind money. People want to get rich overnight and thats running behind money. 'Brain drain' is running behind money... and you say whats wrong with that???

Also, I don't agree that the prime need of every boddunan member is to gain money. Had that been the case, all of us would be clicking ads for a PTC site rather than spending a day and sometimes even more to write a single article.

There are so many other ways to make money online and all of them are certainly not scams. But instead of anywhere else, we are here because we can write and we love to write. Getting paid for what we love doing has brought us here. Here we have a platform to make ourselves heard, learn and share things with people and at the same time, we earn a little.

Money is not and cannot be the prime motivation behind writing. May be, thats not true in case of every member but I'm sure, most members would agree with me. Writing articles isn't running behind money. These days a lot of 'copied content' is being posted and thats running behind money!
Jobin wrote:
[quote]It is a true fact are now a days youth are running behind money ..

But how can we say that they are wrong ..??

All of us want to live a good life and money is one of the important factor for that.Now a days due to the change in life style and other problems,we need more money to live.On seeing the global effects of inflation , we can see that the no.of people who decreased their money usage for living is very less.

All are loving to live a wonderful life though it is inflation or deflation..

And one more fact that supports my point is that whatever you say , the prime need of every boddunan member is to gain money.. There may be some additional targets for us but money making is our prime motto.

But we cannot say that it is wrong.We want to live good and for that we need money.

People says that charity is one of the best thing that we can do on the basis of humanity.. And the basic fact is that you definitely need money to give to charity..[/quote]
What do you say friends?? Agree or disagree???
Siddharth, I partially agree with you.
As you said earning through unfair means is can be said as running behind money.. & whenever its unfair, its UN-Fair & its wrong Always. :)
But I think, Running behind money is like doing Money-Money-Money every time.
Now why this question arise ..
Because if we look our earlier generation, we can find that they were earning to spend life. But now its like today's youth are spending life to earn money.
Giving More importance to money is Running behind money.
Today's youth wants to achieve everything in short time. And for them everything else has second priority.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
I think thats exactly what Siddharth was saying..

"Of course the young generation will earn money but then, why run after it??? Wny not earn what is required??? Why demand more all the time??? Isn't that being greedy?????"
Amit Warkari wrote:
[quote]Siddharth, I partially agree with you.
As you said earning through unfair means is can be said as running behind money.. & whenever its unfair, its UN-Fair & its wrong Always. :)
But I think, Running behind money is like doing Money-Money-Money every time.
Now why this question arise ..
Because if we look our earlier generation, we can find that they were earning to spend life. But now its like today's youth are spending life to earn money.
Giving More importance to money is Running behind money.
Today's youth wants to achieve everything in short time. And for them everything else has second priority.[/quote]

WARM REGARDS, KUMAR. "SAVE PAPER, THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT"
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.