The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is youth of India running behind Money?
Yes, youth of India running behind Money.
We all know how important money is. Without money we cannot do anything.But Money is not a purpose in life, but a way to manage living. It should not be more important for us than our dignity and our moral principles.The lack of money is not the worst problem we could have. Be grateful for our health, and work without resentment.So,Youth Don't run behind Money
Abid,

Youth like to live a life of merry and enjoyment because they need to live in a new lifestyle where money matters a lot.So,in this fast moving world,they try to make more money fast ..

Thus they go behind those things which pretend to be a successful method to make money fast..

But the problem is that most of these ways are bad and wrong..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Yes anusha,

Earn while You Learn !!

is a wonderful thing but one thing you should remember is that while you are a student,your prime motto should be studying . So,don't deviate from your target.

If you can stay constant at your studies,then there is nothing wrong in earning a little for you while you learn .. !!

Santhosh ,

you said a right thing that there is reason behind why youth run behind money.In todays life style, we shouldnot stay back.

We should live good and for that we need more money.

A best example is that before 20 years , there was no 1000 rs. note but now it is common in use.
What do you understand from it .. ??

It clearly depicts that the usage of money increased .. When need increases .. we should make more.. That's all..

Yes Siddharth,

some years back, we think that america is the supreme most in the world economy and it can surely meet our needs.Now look, what happened to america ..?

Its clear that India was not much affected by inflation..

Santhosh,

Ya, youth are the working capital of a nation.What the youth makes is the lion's share of a nations
income.. So, we shouldn't say that youth should stop making more money..
Because a country's development is what we need...

yes, youth are running behind money.I can strongly support my point in many ways ..As we see the present scenario the number of people studying in India try for abroad chances and leave the nation beloved people for earning money. Secondly,for past several years the number of students appearing for exams in bank jobs are less but as the share market has collapsed and the pay in software is being reduced people stated their way towards bank and government jobs.... If they really are not running behind money then the sudden change in these fields wouldnot happen...But i would like to add a point saying that life is not only for making money but also for relationships and values .... if all togehter constitute makes the life complete.
Yes siddharth,

I agree that we are writing not only for money.Its something more than that.Its a satisfaction.
But i was saying that boddunan has proved that its 100% trustworthy and there are only less sites which we can trust and which gives valuable cash.

If it was just a love for writing,there are lot more popular article sites.

I was not intending to say that money makes boddunan special.. But its also a factor..

Amit,

Youth likes to make more money in less time because they think that "life is too short.." as said in an ad... They like to enjoy life and for that they need money...

Ya, I agree that Earning to spend life changed to spending life to earn..

But when money becames the one and only turn on for us .. there begins the problem...

Kumar,

We are not blaming the whole country.. Just saying generally that Indian youth are running behind money..
Money is essential but it is not that all what we need to lead a happy life..
Saying about changing the indian youth.. yes .. kumar ... we have to change first.. to cahnge the nation..
Earn money and stand in your own feet.. Don't be a burden to someone else.. That's all what is essential.. !!

Yes amit ..

You said the right thing..
Competition is high now a days and we should not leave it..

Mind that..
"Opportunity never knocks twice.."

All are getting chances to grow in education,health etc. So,the ultimate competition increases..
When you come to getting a job.. its all about .. "Survival of the fittest..."

So,we should utilise the chances what we are getting.. But,don't misuse it just for money..

Utilising the opportunities is not running behind money..
Its...
Hitting the ball ... when it is in your court..!!

You don't know whether you will get another chance..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.