The topic is locked.
Hi All,

I am back with another round of Group Discussion Contest. The topic for this round is

"Is T20 format doing harm to the Cricket?"

To know more about this contest Click Here

We are giving 50 points for all the members who post atleast 3 valid replies on Group Discussion topic. Replies should be in a constructive manner either oppose of supporting the topic.

Wish you all the best and be creative, informative and be sportive in taking feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not think T20 has any bad impact on cricket .
It is increasing the movement of Batsman .
we can say This can be a practice session before they play any one day match, we are now days experiencing that Every team doing better score and a bigger score than before.
so T20 should be there but with limitation of match
totaly wrong T-20 increasing day by day .
peoples interest is high compare to other format.
It is increasing players ability to play fast and bowlers clever new technique are developed and with less time you can get more and more entertainment, result coming in short time at any time in match you will not fill unentertainment even your team is loosing.
new diff types of shots batsman playing bowler bowling slow ball and diff types of bowling you can see.
i dont think T-20 is bad but because of that test match is loosing it popularity and interest in watchers.
Yes nowT20 emerging as a most popular format.. But its not going to make a good players like one day and test..in my view T20 game is full of luck only match..
I am against of this sentence because this time seeing same cricket public was bring to see cricket of same format so this time new changes require to change taste of public.

20-20 is being one type of medicine to make cricket live in light of public.

Lot of player getting career in cricket this time because lot of team has generated and India is being famous on International level in cricket because lot of International players involve in this.

So 20-20 match will give more hight to cricket.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

For the whole day in watching 50overs match....This T20 game is not going to the replacement for the traditional ODI world cup. ICC is just trying to create more interest towards cricket, by conducting this T20 game Win Or Lose ..In 50 Over Match It Is best...... T20 can not replace the more traditional cricket....The thrill being the same, there shall be no problem to bring down 50 overs to 20 overs...
Hello Sir Welcome Back. Firstly I want to tell about T20 Cricket. So Here is is.

A Twenty20 game involves two teams, each has a single innings, batting for a maximum of 20 overs. Twenty20 cricket is also known as T20 cricket.A Twenty20 game is completed in about three and half hours, with each innings lasting around 75 minutes, thus bringing the game closer to the timespan of other popular team sports. It was introduced to create a lively form of the game which would be attractive to spectators at the ground and viewers on television and as such it has been very successful.

Now I want to say according to my views T20 format is not doing any harm to cricket. On the other side T20 adds a so much excitement and entertainment for the cricket fans. 50-50 Match has its own excitement. So T20 not harming to cricket.
I agree with you lohit... Everyone has been worried of T20 doing harm to ODI cricket and Test cricket. But I have doubt it will make any difference.All cricketers still love ODIs and Tests, even though T20 is exciting and quite popular amongst people. Tests and one days are priority for every cricketer.
20-20 Matches is for short term enjoyment in cricket and people does not need to wait for long time to see any match of India.

This time when we open TV then mostly one match is there to see it may be 20-20, one day or test match.

Test match people did not see more before of 20-20 so it will keep his status as its.

So always fight will be on one day and 20-20.

but still i want to say there is 20% harm for one day matches after comming 20-20 matches but 180% we are getting more from all matches.

so at last no harm.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes i agree with santosh's comments that T20 is not going to affect test matches as ODIs are there before T20 came. I have listed some benefits of T20 below.

1) Time is saved for spectators. They don't have to sit the whole day to see the match. In half day it will be finished

2) For the players the time spent on the field is reduced to half. So strain is also reduced.It will improve their concentration on the field more

3) As the no of overs is limited, the game will be more interesting than ODI as one cannot waste
time here.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
No friends.. In T20 you will not see the same class of cricket that Tests and oneday provide. However, it will improve fielding, it will enhance the bowlers repatoire as he will need to find new ways to economise and take wickets, and for batsmen will find more ways to score runs. T20 is not enough overs for players to show their true class...It is more for entertainment purpose only..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.