The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Usually in ODI's the batsman will be hitting hard in the first 15 overs and last 10 overs. Here he has to hit all time. If he is little careless he will lose his wicket easily. So in T20 i think the time an invidual player gets for scoring more runs ( 100's, 50's ) are less compared to ODI's. So i think the centuries will be less when compared to ODI's. For the bowlers also the number of overs are less. If five bowlers are used, each bowler will have 5 overs. In 5 overs they cannot take many wickets.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes Dear i am completely agree with you. T20 match should be there but with limitation of match. T20 matches are can be practice session for the players. Good answer, i am impressed.
No,T20 format is not the replacement for the established ODI..So don’t affected any works for the cricket viewers, especially for students .T20 Format to increase viewer because It takes maximum 6-hour game.

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Yes you are right dear. Test match is loosing its popularity and interest in watchers. No body have So much time For giving 5 days time for the test matches and here in T20 matches a 4 hours approx game with full excitement. So I am favour of T20 matches and one days international. One thing more also, We can't ignore test matches also. because test matches gives time to cricketers and new players to make sharp them and for getting experience also.
why you are saying its 6 hours game, its only a 4 or maximum little bit more minutes than 4 hours. I am agree with your point T20 format is not the replacement for the established ODI.
I said a maximum 5 to 6 hours.

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Dear from after reading your views i m not completely agree with your view. Its just about 50-50. Half agreed and half not. I am agree with the point" Yes nowT20 emerging as a most popular format", its true & i m not agree with the point "But its not going to make a good players like one day and test." T20 match is very fast match. And here in this match a player have to show his ability how more & fast he can play, Mr. Harish Suthar says that in this discussion : players using new and fast techniques. So from these techniques a player can use new techniques and cleverness can perform gud play in one day international matches and also in test matches. If a player perform fast and gud play in test matches then he can also make a gud records.
But Mr. satish now everybody is busy in their own work. So its not easy to just sit in front of TV for 8 to 7 hours. 20 20 match consume half of time than one day match. Yes this is right it can't replace 50-50 matches. but it have moe excitement
Yes Dear, test cricket match is the way through which a player can increase his play skills becoz in that play a player got a lot of time to extend his skills. So but every Play has its own importance. We Can't ignore our eyes through all types of cricket games. Just take the example of cricket which is playing by every child of indian in their street. that play has its on excitement. So i m in favour of all play games of cricket
Yes Dear, test cricket match is the way through which a player can increase his play skills becoz in that play a player got a lot of time to extend his skills. So but every Play has its own importance. We Can't ignore our eyes through all types of cricket games. Just take the example of cricket which is playing by every child of indian in their street. that play has its on excitement. So i m in favour of all play games of cricket
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.