The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I am agreed with your both three points Mr. Meean. Every Play has its own excitement so we can't say that this play is harming another play of same type.
Mr. Satish you are right. your views are also right, you did't said anything wrong. In T20 matches a player not get enough time or overs to show their true class. But see one thing a team which makes hardly 250 runs or near about 200 or some times less than 200 making 200 easily in just 20 overs. this makes so much excitement, and making players so extend their playing capability in less overs.
dear you have written one wrong line " If five bowlers are used, each bowler will have 5 overs. In 5 overs they cannot take many wickets. "

If five bowlers will do bowl then they will get 4-4 hours each. not 5. its a 20 20 over game not 25 25. Why are you saying that a bowler can't take so many wickets. A player must have the capability ok. It doesn't matter which type of match he is playing
One day comes when some other change will come because of 20-20. one day format can be changed like sachin said previously to make it to 25-25 over session.

so when public need to something new then it will change.

we can not see see same movie format like old movie so in new movies lot of things have changed that's why public attached still with movies .

so if cricket will not produce new things then public interest will less day by day.

so whatever things done in cricket as per my point of view its all right.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

when it will get 25-25 then say. What is present say according to that not in future. If sachin said this means not ICC will change it.
About T20 world cup according to be it will be after every 2 yrs. Just one year is very short time for the winner team of world cup for handling the status of top team So i think min. 2 year should be given for the winning team for being top.
Cricket, its one of my favorite topic, And I like every format of it.
Mr. Das, Mr. Sutar, Satish, Santosh, Lohit, Meean, Vigneh all of you have came with some advantages & disadvantages of T-20.
Here is what I feel...
20-20, Test, or let it be One Day Cricket.. they all are different in their own And they have their own viewers category.
About T-20, I think it has evolved to make the game more popular. And it has done it. It had attracted new viewers towards it. Those people who didn't liked watching cricket have started watching cricket.
And that is why 2007's T-20 Final played between India & Pakistan has received record TRP(Television Rating Point) of 19.6 per cent.
People started liking Yuvraj for his Six 6'es. And girls falled in love with him..
It made cricketers STAR....

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
If we say it the game of luck...
Then the same applies to One Day & Test Cricket.. Just today(India Vs Srilank 2nd ODI) Srilanka dropped 5 chances to out Dhoni... It luck :) Isn't it?

In cricket, I think The mistake done by one team is called as a LUCK of other team....

This game requires More Energy, Quick Thinking, And High Spirit.
The advantages cannot of one think cannot be termed as disadvantage of other....

Those who enjoy watching cricket, but cannot watch & have the fun, can now have the same or even more from T-20.
It has made the Cricket Glamorous. And not just in India but in whole world...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Dear i think u didn't read the topic properly. The topic is "Is T20 format doing harm to the Cricket?". It is not only T20. So You didn't give your view about the topic. what do u think ?
I don't agree that T-20 is harming cricket. It is just a new format of cricket and people are enjoying that. People always like to see something new in every field whether it is cricket or films.So ICC has introduce a new concept T-20. Its full of enjoyment and also decision comes very fast.
ODI and Test cricket is still very popular.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.