The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amit,

Its right that T20 have more audience.Its because of the entertainment provided by the format.And when its entertainment,we will like those who entertained us more.So,when one plays good,his stardom will increase normally.

We can't say that its a game of luck.Here,time matters a lot.The time lag between planning and execution is very less.Think fast,act fast strategy..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Lohit,
The discussion is about T-20 & cricket, and I was rolling around it only.
Cricket includes ODI, Test & T-20 cricket. So I think we must consider ODI's & Test also.
And I was talking about that only...
I was trying to explain how it has increased cricket's viewers. I has attracted new cricket fans..
Created new stars.. And new Tournaments like IPL, DPL etc..
Its giving glamorous look to cricket, It has not harmed cricket, or will not harm ever. In fact it has benefited cricket...

(A suggestion to Jobin, Please try to reply in fewer posts. Lohit has replied to my post 10 hrs ago, yesterday night. From then you have created 10 Continuous posts, which has taken my reply on 3rd page... I think you need not create separate post for replying each users post.)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Yes jobin your are right Test matches just going to loosing their audience. Everybody can see the crowd of Test matches and simple T20 matches. but their is no effect on the big fans of cricket. All matches are equal for them and fans are always free for this.
Yes JOBIN you are right and i am also not agree with soubhagya that T20 is just a practice session for player.
On the other side T20 is the games of youngsters and it just like a changing milk to cream and cream to butter. T20 is just a very fast grinding and which player did't get time to think he just to start on 1 sec. dhishum dhishum......
Yes Agee with Mr. Jobin and not agree with Mr. Harish suthar. According to Mr. harish suthar T-20 increasing day by day. So give attention to these lines. T-20 world cup held in one year one time ok. Now Teams are not playing a large number of T-20 matches. Mostly one day international series and test series are held between two team and three teams. T-20 matches one or two are also held with that series but only one or two matches for just excitement. So We didn't see any a a large amount of series played by teams of T-20 .
Yes I am agree with this answer of Mr. Jobin. And my answer is also same for this answer of Mr. satish.
@ Jobin : But i m not agree with this test matches got less. We currently see that test mathces are going according to their shedule. Matches have their fix dates and shedule.
Ok dear but in first comment you should say about the topic not its praise.
Amit Warkari wrote:
[quote]Lohit,
The discussion is about T-20 & cricket, and I was rolling around it only.
Cricket includes ODI, Test & T-20 cricket. So I think we must consider ODI's & Test also.
And I was talking about that only...
I was trying to explain how it has increased cricket's viewers. I has attracted new cricket fans..
Created new stars.. And new Tournaments like IPL, DPL etc..
Its giving glamorous look to cricket, It has not harmed cricket, or will not harm ever. In fact it has benefited cricket...

(A suggestion to Jobin, Please try to reply in fewer posts. Lohit has replied to my post 10 hrs ago, yesterday night. From then you have created 10 Continuous posts, which has taken my reply on 3rd page... I think you need not create separate post for replying each users post.)[/quote]

Amit..

We can't say that T20 has not at all affected cricket.. Its true that T20 had increased some amount of visitors.But we have loosed audience for test matches.Overall saying,cricket may be at some balance.But there are some drawbacks formed by T20 on other cricket forms..

But.. its just because that cricket had changed along with the change in generation..They are moving fast as the new generation has very less time for entertainment...
T20 is the modern form of cricket..!!

That's all...

And about your suggestion,
In a group discussion we have to care about all the replies given by other members in order to move the discussion efficiently.That's why i'm trying to reply them all.Also i like to post a single post for replying a person.I'm just moving with the flow of discussion.But,when it became too long or when it was essential to deal it separately..I'm forced to do so.. Anyway thanks for suggestion.. I will take care in future..

@ Lohit,

Audience have their full rights to select whatever they like to see.If they like T20 more,then the board will also try to support it.So,can't say that we should stop it or decrease it.But if there is a balance,it will be better.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.