Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

I saw a lot of panel discussions on several TV channels by 'experts' on how to deal with Pakistan. Some of these geniuses called for 'isolating' Pakistan. Others spoke of...
MNS chief has banned these 2 films. This is something that should have been done earlier. I wonder why Shahrukh Khan's films were not banned totally by Indians as he is a...
Supreme court passed a judgement which states that a hindu son can seek divorce from his wife if she tries to separate him from his parents.. Will the supreme court allow the...
This comes an absolute shock to me. I always thought of Bill Gates as a role model. A school drop who went to become one of the richest person in world. Till very recently there...
Are the medicines that we take or the ones doctor prescribes...are these really curing the disease. I read somewhere that for a medical store to run profitably it needs only 6...
Historically India has always had 5th columns and traitors. The best known are the son of Shivaji, Jaichand and Mir Jafar not forgetting even Dr. Ambedkar( there is enough...
After the surgical attacks by the army... There have been few people who insist that India completely cut off its pakistani ties and send back all its people...including actors...
An interesting news article on a baby born from 3 parents. Before you all jump to any conclusions,.... it was done to avoid a fatal disease that the mother passed on to her kids....
What are the best SEO tips for the year of 2016? I want to know for blogger blogs.
Can anyone share subscriberz website review? Its generate subscriber on your youtube account automatic . Is it fake site?
Hi The interest rates for FD have been reduced to 7% by the India's largest lender SBI (from Sept 1) and the news says that its an indication that the rates will fall more. FD's...
Hi  Gone are the days of joint families, after a certain time period like the birds move out of their parents nest to build their own abode, we humans also do the same. So...
Read age old books or watch movies, follow family politics or be in a job, go through any kind of condition and we see that a woman does not suffer only due to awkward...
Live in the present. Experts say, to live in the past or thinking about tomorrow is an exercise in futility. Which is why Present is considered as a" Present " bestowed on...
Sanatana Dharma considers Aatma Hatya or suicide is one of the Five Greatest Sins. Varsha, runs a Suicide Prevention Helpline and doing her best to prevent suicides.An exemplary...
Read this story about an old lady which is truly inspiring. At 100 she has so much to give. if we all start to think like her then the earth will become a wonderful place to live...
Do you think its right to punish the children when they do wrong, if yes there where do we draw the line. Can the punishments be just verbal or physical as well, again what would...
Who are old friend  or member still active on boddunan? Like chinmay,sarala etc
How to earn money from youtube video? I listen that you can earn money by Youtube but I am not able to implement that.