Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

PR Ranking for blogs - How to increase ? For my one blog PR rank is 2 since long time I want to improve can anyone suggest How I can do that.
Is classical music still has bright future for students in India?
What is monthly revenue this time for boddunan on adsense its increased or decreased. I think its becoming down in all websites due to huge competition.
Link to a heart touching letter by Amitabh Bachchan to his...
Many of our ancestral beliefs,customs and practices have a scientific or logical explaination. Jotting down a few here. Plz add on if you are aware of any more. 1. Should not...
In another couple of days 5 sept to be precise, Reliance is opening up Reliance Jio. With unparalleled services at unbelievable rates. It is being touted to revolutionize the...
Hi all, We are from different parts of India. Some may be settled outside as well but I assume you are Indians by heart :) Just creating a post here to know from which place...
Brain drain - the emigration of highly trained or intelligent people from a particular country. We know a lot of students who graduate from the top engineering and mba...
The name Dr. Vivek Hallegere Murthy, may not sound familiar to many Indians. But, Dr. Vivek is the United States Surgeon General. And Dr. Vivek is the first Indian American to...
Dana Majhi had to carry the body of his dead wife. The Hospital denied him a hearse Van  because he did not have Money to pay for...
Twitter is a world where you have the "freedom of speech". You can go ahead and say anything to just about anyone. Trolling is the backlashes you receive for using "freedom of...
I am using the same adsense account for youtube and blogger, ads are being displayed on youtube videos but when I check my blogs, blank space is there in place of ads. What may...
ISRO plans to send a mission to The Sun by 2020. Wishing them all the...
Dr. Pratap Kumar Sarma, an Assam based veterinary Surgeon,changed the lives of thousands of Rickshaw Pullers, by starting a unique Bank Known as " Rickshaw...
Very recently, both Andhra and Telengana states succeeded in Quinoa Cultivation. Quinoa is a bead shaped millet. Right now , it may not be a household name, but it is going to...
We have silver as well @rio. Sindhu has made us proud. Very played match. India is proud of you. three cheers for girl power.
Shooting requires skill and training and we had a large contingent of shooters. Apart from the failure of Bindra the failure of 3 army shooters from the Army school of...
Today is Rakshbandhan. We celebrate the bond between the brother and sister on this day. Where  the sister prays for lifelong well  being of her brother and the brother...
Congrats Sakshi Malik for winning Bronze @ Rio for 58 kg free style wrestling .She has made us all proud... and also ended India's medal draught @Rio....She was trailing at 0-5...
Hi All, what would you prefer an arranged marriage or a love marriage. For those who are already married which one do you think is the best and the reasons for that? Pour in your...