Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

Spirulina is a water plant ( Blue Green Algae ) is known as the 'Super Food', that contains plenty of Vitamins and Proteins. It's considered as the treasure of all the Nutrients,...
Sweet Corn is loaded with Nutrients. It contains vitamins A, B,C,E vitamins. and minerals that contribute a lot to our health.
Those who enjoy playing Pokemon go is indulging into mad practices. What will the gamers do by catching virtual monsters is out of my understanding. What do you think? Is it...
When people have power they never fail to take advantage no matter how adored or respected they are. Sachin tendulkar may be a non performing, not caring Rajya Sabha MP but that...
Do you think that what happening in the world everything is right? Some people said that what happening its for good.
everyone of us have idol or we can say that we are Fan of that person. so i request you all the members please say whom you are a fan of !
Ever since the Congress government came to power in Karnataka with corrupt Siddaramaiah made CM ruled by  an even more corrupt family dynasty, there has been nothing but...
I have been observing some negative changes in this site. For the first time I find articles are not moderated. Number of articles has gone down. Again some articles of 700_800...
Around ten years ago, there was a big hue and cry about the standard of the Deemed Universities, particularly in Tamil Nadu.  However, it died a natural death, and the...
This has happened near to my town, a guard sleeping in ATM was beaten badly by looters. The guard was died and looters are not identified till now. After watching this video...
Many of us relish a hot Coffee in the morning hours. In South India drinking Coffee is habit. In Northern India, it may be Tea. Any how WHO said drinking beverages like coffee,...
Success is something everybody is after and each individual has his/her own definition of success. Does success give us happiness or is our happiness linked to success/ The more...
Narendra Modi had my support and I attended his first campaign speech at Rewari in Haryana to ex-servicemen, over 100,000 attended. Yet I find after two years of rule Modi and...
Recently the Bihar board result was declared, and the toppers are being interviewed by local channels. The answer given by some of them are very funny and shows the situation of...
one of our member name Sadanand just reading articles and not replying to the post and getting point, the editor should look after him and say him saying, i think if i am not...
Many of us take the capsules prescribed by doctors to cure disease. But many of us are not familiar about of which substance or material the cover of the capsule is made up of....
I am forwarding an interesting information about Narendra Modi.We should be proud for electing Narendra Modi as a Prime minister of India.I was in Delhi recently for official...
as we all know that the reason behind, why he was not marrying ??? so, do you think that he will marry at this age ?
I do feel that astrology has some truth. It may not be 100% accurate, but generally, it cannot be faulted for forecasting trends. Modi's horoscope has 4 major plants in 10th...
Recently India refused Visa to 3dissidentss from China to attend a conclave at Dharamshala. The sad part is that in 2 cases the visa was issued and then cancelled.This was...