Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

Jamun besides being juicy and sweet, It has several health benefits like purification of Blood, improving digestion. Read on further for other benefits of...
I had recently been to Coimbatore city.  It was a reception and a well educated and cultured woman, who, as it transpired, was seen wearing a sari with a nice sleeveless...
There is a mini general election on. Some important states like Assam, Bengal and Tamilnadu will go to the polls. The BJP has bleak prospects as in these states BJP has failed to...
how many of us think that India will win this 20-20 world cup after losing his 1st match against NEW ZEALAND or say whom do you think, who is going to win this world cup.
Parents play a vital role in shaping and inculcating good habits in their formative years. A child's behavior is shaped by numerous...
Veer savarkar is often portrayed by the RSS, Shiv Sena and BJP as a great patriot who opposed the British Raj. They point to the fact that he was  jailed at Port Blain by...
Marital rape is sex with wife without consent. It's a big issue in the west. However Ms Menaka Gandhi in parliament said on Thursday that concept of marital rape is not relevant...
Some of the senior members know me here. Boddunan played  a best role in my life. when I used to feel lonely and no work to do then it gave me a hope and inspiration and...
Donald Trump is presently the leader in the race for Republican nomination for president. He has fearlessly articulated some strong views on Muslims. He has called a halt to...
After 66 years of near disastrous rule a man in the shape of Modi has emerged He is a scruplusly honest man with clear vision. He has changed many a course and for once India has...
My question is that does a article get cash credit, in 2 weeks after editor approval or it may take time length more than that?
Hi All, I'm a newbie to this forum. I tried submitting an article. However i get a message - article successfully saved. I don't get to see any message that it is submitted....
India opted for secular ism, despite the triumph of two nation theory, which gave a separate homeland to Muslims. Secularism implies non interference and freedom to practice ones...
Tamil Actor kalabhavan has been passed away   http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/regional/malayalam-actor-kalabhavan-mani-passes-away/
An incident in AP occurred. A bigshot (AP Ministors) son bad behavior with a lady publicly on road. These are captured in CC...
How sell our hand made products online?
India has a large Muslim minority and a small but articulate Christian minority. These two communities have not adjusted to the fact that over all come what may, political power...
If demanding dowry is a crime then demanding alimony is womens rights how it is possible???? If dowry is a crime then alimony also must be a crime
Recent reports have brought out that against a sanctioned strength of 45 squadrons the IAF has only 32. This is a serious matter and one fact that glaringly comes out is the...
The latest figure which have appeared show the Japanese population declined by one million. This is the lowest since 1920. In contest Indian population is leaping ahead and...