Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

Flogging as a punishment exists in the Army act 1950 in India.  It is part of the statute of punishments in many countries like Singapore and China. Most Islamic nations...
Bhagat Singh was an icon in the freedom movement. His sentence to death was announced today in 14 feb and he was hanged 2  months later. Even Gandhi refused to appeal for...
Do categories for articles are been reduced?
This jail term for a young man for flying the Indian flag, shows the Pakistan mindset. In India so many keep flying Pakistan flag and nothing happens, but in Pakistan this cannot...
Banning beef in India has become a contentious isue and many people are shouting that many communitiues in India eat beef. Spare a thought and think that 56 nations in the world...
Banning beef in India has become a contentious isue and many people are shouting that many communitiues in India eat beef. Spare a thought and think that 56 nations in the world...
I ddn't get any points when I commented on quotes. Somewhere I read that adding comments on quotes with minimum fifty words are one of the ways to get points. Is it a wrong...
Australia dAY 2016 iMAGES | australia day 2016 flag images | australia day wishing cards and ecards 2016
Most of us start our day with the ringing tone of the alarm clock and then rush on with our daily routine like brushing our teeth and fixing breakfast and getting ready to leave...
We all know that People are different in nature, in their reactions , their perceptions and their behavior, yet there are some basic truths that remains the same when it comes to...
KMC or Kangaroo Mother Care involves prolonged Skin to skin contact between Mother and Baby has many benefits for low birth weight...
I wish Boddunan Community A very Happy New Year
India has witnessed several environmental challenges in 2015. Starting with the National capital,to deep south, India has faced a plethora of Environmental crises. Is India ready...
Modi has done the unthinkable by visiting Pakistan ina lightening visit and meeting Nawaz Shaarif. By all accounts it ws a diplomatic coup, but many in India led by Congress and...
Air pollution is the fifth leading cause of death in India. So is Water pollution and...
kemel Mustapha "ataturk" a general of the army of the Ottoman empire seized power in Turkey after WW I. he by the gun banned burkha, long dresses for women, Islamic schools, The...
Bellur Krisnamachar Sunderraj Iyengar, the Yoga exponent, took the Yoga to the western countries. If today Yoga is practised in more than 70 countries, it's due to B.K.S...
before few day Railway minister, Mr. Suresh Prabhu helps one lady when he received message on twitter. Now yesterday he again help one person when he received message for help of...
There are a few books that are beyond the reach of Indian readers because they have been banned for various reasons. The authors include V.S Naipaul, Salman Rushdie , Taslima...
Hand written passports will become invalid from tomorrow onward , so before you plan on an international trip make sure that you get your passport changed since it will not be...