Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

Would you consider yourself to be at peace within yourself and in your environment?  Would you consider yourself a happy person? I guess I am there.. happy and content with...
If you could rewind time and go back what would you like to do once again?
8 laws every woman must aware: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/women-laws/1/469156.html
What does prayer means? Why do we pray? Its just an ritual or something more. Reciting aarti at home or in temple has any purpose or we have just become habitual of doing this?
Do you think dreaming is a part of planning?
After long time India has won any test series outside india. Its a great Historic Win. After 22 years India have won Test Match series in Sri lanka.
Late A.P.J Abdul Kalam said that every Indian should do his or her duty diligently.  He advised "Young people should have the ability to face challenges with confidence....
Two women aged 23 and 15 have been forced to leave their home with the remainder of their family according to Amnesty International. Why ? The sister's brother, Ravi, fell in...
Personally I am a serious person, it doesn't mean that I don't smile or joke but with very limited person. At work, I have my own place and behave it accordingly. But when I...
There were time when I tried to get online in Boddunan through my mobile but failed to do so. Now with so much changes done, can we get online through Mobile phones. Members, I...
Too Trite ? Yes, all of us must have heard the title of this Post innumerable times at one time or other. But have you really thought about what it means?  According to...
Our karmas ( Deeds) build our samskaars (innate mental tendencies). Just as we pass good physical characteristics through our genes to our progeny, we also pass on good...
Some people deal with challenges. They enjoy challenges, not difficulties. Here are the reasons why some people are happy, who love what they...
RESPECTED SIR, when i am uploading pic from computer which i have self clicked and i want it to be posted in my article but when i am trying to insert the image in article, it...
Friendship Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August every year and this year it falls on the 2nd day of the month. "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want...
Why people become much lazy in their lifes. Every time they post pone the things. Can any of you tell me how to releave their laziness and become active in life without their...
Some people wakes till late night and sleep at morning till afternoon. how to make them wake early in the morning as a normal people. Can anyone tell me. They themselves never...
Can you call someone a "Proficient writer" just in his/her few post? Or will you give him/her enough time to prove himself to be called as "Proficient writer". This is what the...
Martial Law is a severe form of government and means that the present system of justice is superseded  Punishments like flogging is introduced and all cases are heard within...
Sir as you can see me (bhuyali saroj) on 3rd position in points but then also...