Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

i have written 4 articles and submitted all but still now i haven't got any reply or anything which will let me know that my article is accepted and i have got money for that. Is...
Yakub Memon is to be hanged yet killers of Rajiv Gandhi and Beant Singh  CM punjab got...
most of doctor says that one apple one day will keep us healthy everyday??????????? is it really true or they say us to eat the apple just to have vitamin in our body...
Article 370 of the constitution confers some far reaching powers to the state of J and K. On 17the July the Kashmir High Court has given a landmark judgement. The bench of 2...
Yesterday a lone Muslim gunman shot dead 4 marines at 2 naval establishment in USA. Such cases are galore and one can recollect the massacre at Fort Hood when a Muslim major...
A fact that has emerged after Modi took the initiative to meet the Pak premier in Russia. Firstly why he took this initiative? In any case it turned out to be a futile exercise...
Here are five ingenious ways in which Indians cheat during examinations: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-33307552  
The Indian use of English can lead to misunderstandings outside India, more so in e-mail...
About 46 people died who are linked with Vyapam Scam. Some of are involved in this scam and some of  are investigating about this scam. There should be C.B.I. inquiry...
Our VIPs never hesitate to cause inconvenience for their own convenience. VIP cultures do not develop in a vacuum. They come from the attitudes we inculcate in our children and...
All human beings are born talented but circumstances and self-sabotaging traits make the best of people slip into mediocrity at some stage in their life. There are Seven...
Various research studies one of which is by Pew foundation say that Islam will be biggest religion by 2050. In addition India will be home to largest muslim population in world....
The IS plans to hit India later. I wonder what will be Indian response as India is perceived a soft state without even a anti terror law. Even the US has passed the Patriot act...
Yesterday was the birth anniversary of P V Narasimha Rao who was the most underrated PM of the nation, thanks to the family of Congress party and its coterie..Under his rule the...
The US Supreme Court has upheld the legality of gay marriages( same sex). Though many are opposed to this in USA, yet now this is law. In India its still a criminal offence. What...
The RSS is an organisation that wants to lead India to "Ram Rajya". But in the latest case of Sushma Swaraj and Vasundhara Raje it has supported these rwo ladies who have...
The BJP led by Modi had made sanction of OROP an election plank. Yet one year down the line it is not approved and one wonders if it will come at all. Non sanction of OROP can...
We seem to value everything around us , but the ones that really matter to us are free but priceless...Fresh air, water, nature ..
There are several misconceptions about Yoga. Here is an excellent article about what is Yoga and what Yoga is...
china has banned burqa and fasting on Ramadan in  all Muslim majority provinces like Sinkiang. They feel its bad for health. The Chinese are not bothered about Muslim world...