Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

According to a reliable information source, it is likely that the rainfall this year would be comparitively low when compared to the average of last few years. In Andhra Pradesh...
Bangladesh has won the ODI series, one of T20 and is has put up some good stomach to draw the first test. This sudden upbeat is an un expected one.. What could be the reason for...
Harbhajan Singh, Ashish Nehra, Zaheer Khan who seem to have completely lost their place in the playing eleven are hitting their old form and making their ominous form felt in the...
Mayweather won the bout with relative ease as he predicted for himself, but later on pacquiao said he was punched in the hand where he was having pain. Is it a real victory as...
In 1947 the founding fathers selected India to be a democracy on the British model. But Historically ( Unlike Greek and Roman civilizations) India never had democracy right from...
Most of us loved to read newspapers, and expect most of these papers to be non-partisan and cover non-partisan news in general. On the other hand this link of 2013, shows us most...
One of the biggest challenges faced by content writers is idea generation. How to come up with content ideas? What are sources for content ideas? 
How to spend quality time in Boddunan, while earning points on end and gaining good knowledge and action plan for domestic success in their respective homes?
Rfrom the 10th century till the arrival of the East India company Hindus were subjects of the Muslims and dutifully paid the Jizziya and many converted also. In effect they were...
Is Article writing and spending time on forum and other activities on Boddunan calculatively profitable... Is it for young writers or retired and experienced professionals......
Today in India, the western awe has once again spread its wings and people have lost the charm of the Indian soil because of its lack of understanding of values and Spiritual...
How should a day be planned. Should there be a paper or electronic schedule by which one should abide by or should one just keep things in his mind and let things be...
I would like to know the process to subscribe so that i can get notifications as and when new contests or updates are instituted in the site. Can anyone tell me how to Subscribe...
How is a website created. Also how can we get that with https and what is the relevance of https. Thank you Boddunan community in Advance.
When does the Member of the week start and end. Is it the normal Monday to Sunday or any other week.
The referral program is very provoking and fabulous. When can we expect it to return to the site. Will it return...?
 I was startled and shocked to see in the faq section regarding the active content thing. But 1 year gap is a long time of inactiveness and hope no one would be inactive for...
How well is IPL running. With the new sensational claim by Rajasthan Player the old fixing thing comes to the fore.
Hi friends, I would like to know whether this site is and Indian site only... And when was it designed. Also can we change the user id and Profile name as my profile name is...
In our day-to-day busy life we must spend some time for our teeth. Here is an article which gives some home remedy for tooth decay. Here is the...