I'm alive

On the night of 12Oct I have seen the face of death.I never thought I would live to see you all. The fierce gale with a speed of 200 km thrown the mighty trees falling like a pack of cards. I have seen window panes flying in the air like paper balls

Thank god, the able leader Chandra Babu stayed away in Vizag for 15 days and personally supervised the rebuilding of Vizag, my place. We were without water and power for 5 days. 

It was only 2 days ago, I got my inter net connection.now right now everything is restored.

And I'm before you all alive.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I was never in doubt you were alive as I was keeping a close watch on whatever happened in those couple of days. I was glued to my TV set and reading every bit when it was 220 km and when it came down to 130. And even after HUDHUD crossed over to Orissa I was still concerned as some of friends live in Bhubneshwar too. I was watching everything including the flying bins, houses under water, weeping women and fishermen by the sea shore and their destroyed boats. Now the question for me was why were you not connected even after such a long time. I even sent couple of emails but nothing doing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

I was never in doubt you were alive as I was keeping a close watch on whatever happened in those couple of days. I was glued to my TV set and reading every bit when it was 220 km and when it came down to 130. And even after HUDHUD crossed over to Orissa I was still concerned as some of friends live in Bhubneshwar too. I was watching everything including the flying bins, houses under water, weeping women and fishermen by the sea shore and their destroyed boats. Now the question for me was why were you not connected even after such a long time. I even sent couple of emails but nothing doing.

As I said, all the communications lines were blown away, including Internet .I still I tried to reach out through Browsing Centers. But, their condition is also miserable. It was only 2days ago, I got my connection.

Thank you Munna for your concern.

Welcome back rambabu sir. I missed you for the past of 2 months. I prayed god to save your family from the cyclone. I am very happy to see you again. I didn't have words to express my feelings this time.

Welcome back rambabu sir. I missed you for the past of 2 months. I prayed god to save your family from the cyclone. I am very happy to see you again. I didn't have words to express my feelings this time.

Thank you Dwarakanathan. It was due to wishes of good hearted people like you, I survived.

It is actually a miracle for people who have survived Hudhud, it takes a lot of courage to have faced death from such a close proximity. Welcome back once again.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It is actually a miracle for people who have survived Hudhud, it takes a lot of courage to have faced death from such a close proximity. Welcome back once again.

A miracle indeed ! when I look back and think about that dreadful night, a chill runs through my spine. Thank you for your concern. I sure will be active once again gradually

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

Rambau Sir, it is great that you have braved the horrible cyclone in Vizag.  Yes, Shri Chandra babu Naidu has done excellent work.  If our great Chief Minister ( that is now ex-Chief Minister), Jaya had been in his place, the party men would have busy receiving her and singing her praises.  Nothing would have happened.

We need such leaders.  Let us all put our hands together and clap for him.  In the years to come, the new AP capital and all development, am sure, will surpass even Bangalore.

Also, it is great to know that Vizag is back to normal.  My businessmen friends tell me that it is as busy as ever.

Rambau Sir, it is great that you have braved the horrible cyclone in Vizag.  Yes, Shri Chandra babu Naidu has done excellent work.  If our great Chief Minister ( that is now ex-Chief Minister), Jaya had been in his place, the party men would have busy receiving her and singing her praises.  Nothing would have happened.

We need such leaders.  Let us all put our hands together and clap for him.  In the years to come, the new AP capital and all development, am sure, will surpass even Bangalore.

Also, it is great to know that Vizag is back to normal.  My businessmen friends tell me that it is as busy as ever.

Thank you Sivakumar for your concern and love.

Chandrababu is an unrivaled leader. He not only won the hearts of the people. but won over the mighty Cyclone. He stayed in Vizag for 12 days and supervised the relief work. He slept for 3 hrs in his Bus and visited the aggrieved personally.

Yes, Vizag is inching towards normalcy.

It was due to this reason I was unable to meet all our friends here. 2 Days ago the connection was resumed.

Thanks Lord, you are back, energizer boddunan, 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thanks Lord, you are back, energizer boddunan, 

Oh...Oh.. Too big a complement Mohan.

Good hearted people's wishes like you saved me.

Thank you.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.