Life is a race nowadays. Taking sometime to relax ourself will bring huge change within us. Here comes an article that shares about some simple activities that keep us charged everyday in between our busy schedule. Here's the link:

http://www.howtothinkpositive.net/simple-everyday-activities-with-meditative-effects/

Members share your views.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A nice link, useful ways to remain positive, listening to soothing and relaxing music definetly helps, practising yoga nidra also helps us to relax.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

My favorite way of relaxing is meditation.

Yes meditation if practiced regularly is no doubt helpful, for me listening to soothing music is relaxing.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Interests vary. I'm a regular practitioner of meditation.

rambabu wrote:

I also used to do yoga regularly and meditation. I can feel huge difference after doing it. Listening to music and a long walk also makes me to get relaxed.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I also used to do yoga regularly and meditation. I can feel huge difference after doing it. Listening to music and a long walk also makes me to get relaxed.

Of course I too like long walks in the dawn. During this period, you are at your creative best.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Of course I too like long walks in the dawn. During this period, you are at your creative best.

Yes sir. That time only we can be ourself and do anything we want . It is the time we can mould other talents and art forms hidden with in us. It will be like a refreshing session.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes sir. That time only we can be ourself and do anything we want . It is the time we can mould other talents and art forms hidden with in us. It will be like a refreshing session.

When I go for walk, I take my sketchbook also with me. Most of my paintings were developed from these sketches.

I tend to relax by listening to music or enjoying a nice hot lemon tea.

The idea is to find a way of one's liking that enables a calm and tranquil mental state.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.