Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

The idea is to find a way of one's liking that enables a calm and tranquil mental state.

Yes sir. The fact here is people has to find out the way in which they can relax himself in between their busy hours. So that, it will prolong their energy at work place and relieve them from work pressure.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The idea is to find a way of one's liking that enables a calm and tranquil mental state.

Yes sir. The fact here is people has to find out the way in which they can relax himself in between their busy hours. So that, it will prolong their energy at work place and relieve them from work pressure.

Working incessantly  is a bad thing for one's health. Relaxing restores one's spent out energies. 

Yoga and exercise will give good relax to the body and hearing melodious songs will refresh the mind. I saw some people hearing songs loudly using mobile phone loudspeaker and didn't care about others.

Perhaps hearing loud songs makes them relax.

rambabu wrote:

May be. But i think relaxation is something that should not be irritating to others. Relaxation should be anything for anyone. But the thing here is it should not disturb others. Then it is well and good.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

May be. But i think relaxation is something that should not be irritating to others. Relaxation should be anything for anyone. But the thing here is it should not disturb others. Then it is well and good.

True. The above comment was made sarcastically.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

Yoga and exercise will give good relax to the body and hearing melodious songs will refresh the mind. I saw some people hearing songs loudly using mobile phone loudspeaker and didn't care about others.

Some people find this amusing as in those people who listen to loud music should be told that they can enjoy and keep their enjoyment to themselves and not try to provide enjoyment to others.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Provided , the loud music hearers listen you, bacause your advice may shrink in the din of their favorite way of relaxation.

rambabu wrote:

Provided , the loud music hearers listen you, bacause your advice may shrink in the din of their favorite way of relaxation.

Ha.haa..I don't know about others but if someone is creating disturbance for me I don't shy away from saying it upfront irrespective of who he or she is. One's freedom comes to an end if it becomes a problem for someone else.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Bravo. That speaks of your responsibility as a citizen. Keep it up.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.