Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel Relaxed by listening Gurbani. 

May be. The idea is to adhere to any thing of your liking that relaxes you.

Exactly, anything that one enjoys can be relaxing, be it reading, listening to music or even dancing or walking.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

For me any creative art like painting or composing music on my guitar relax me.

yes, anything that we enjoy, for some people sleeping can be relaxing.

May be. But oversleeping may lead to adverse effects.

I am really not sure how one can oversleep since you automatically wake up when you have had enough sleep and you are rested. It is only when you have not had enough sleep and have been in bed for a long period of time without actually sleeping that you feel terrible

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly, over sleeping and taking a power nap are different things. When some people can't sleep at night due to any reason, a power nap can work wonders. However, over sleeping can give headache.

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Exactly, over sleeping and taking a power nap are different things. When some people can't sleep at night due to any reason, a power nap can work wonders. However, over sleeping can give headache.

A power nap recharges your spent out energy to keep you refreshed. Whereas, oversleeping  will make you lazy and makes you yawn all along the day.

There are certain mudras which if practised religiously can help us maintain peace and calm within us.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.