I have read on some sites that the stretching exercises can increase height at any age. Is it right ?

whats your opinion

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I dont think so. Ofcourse there will be a increase in height by certain amount, if some exercises are done. But there is a age limit for that also.

This is not possible. We all know post puberty the increase in height comes to a halt. All such exercises or medicines that claim to increase one's height is fake. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Only in certain exceptional cases owing to the effect of genes, girls grow even after 20 years.

Not sure..may be, after all exceptions are always possible.

Yes. it happened in my own family. My uncle's daughter grown like a giant though her parents are short but her maternal grand father was very tall.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. it happened in my own family. My uncle's daughter grown like a giant though her parents are short but her maternal grand father was very tall.

Genes play their own role in such cases.

So the possibilities of growth beyond 20 for a girl cannot be overruled.

Normally in girls height increse stops by the time they are 18-19 years, although in some exceptionaal cases they may grow an inch or two when they are in their early or mid twenties...Thats what I have been told by doctors

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good nutrition and special exercise may increase height but only a few centimeters or an inch at the most after that age.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Some stretching exercise can help but may not give surprising results. After all if all the family members are of avg height, it is doubtful that such exercise wil work or give benefit after a certain age.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.