Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now Delhi will get free electricity, water and WiFi, lucky Delhiwalas, I am planning to cross over to Delhi. It's only 30 kms from my place :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kejriwal has been clever enough not to oppose Modi directly. He said a number of times that people want Modi at center and Kejriwal in Delhi. Ironicaslly, people also obliged Modi by fully reciprocating his appeal that Delhi needs a govt. with full majority. Of course, Delhi got a government with full majority. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Unlike earlier days, Kejriwal changed his strategy. This paid him.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think this unprecedented landslide victory of a fledgling party underscores a significant truth that popular discontent and disillusionment with mainstream parties are back again. The political space ceded by Congress and others was for grabs by AAP and which it gleefully has with fantastic promises. What is striking is that its candidates romped home with impressive victories from constituencies with predominant upwardly mobile city-slickers which by implications mean that typical aam aadmis were not the only ones to have come under the influence of Kejriwal's hypnosis.

If AAP and Kejriwal give even reasonably good governance they will be wholly accepted by other states in the coming elections - this is also a reflection as to how low our political system has sunk. Any hope from any direction is welcomed with open arms even someone like Kejriwal who has shown an irresponsible attitude right from the beginning ..Now it is time to wait and watch how the drama unfolds !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha It is true that Indian politics won't be the same with this historic development. It represents a paradigm shift. How AAP performs in the coming days would be a matter of interest for the entire world. The established political parties have a lot to be apprehensive about.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:@Usha It is true that Indian politics won't be the same with this historic development. It represents a paradigm shift. How AAP performs in the coming days would be a matter of interest for the entire world. The established political parties have a lot to be apprehensive about.
It is a much needed welcome development that will keep all political parties on their toes and not become too sure of themselves..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
@Usha I am of the firm view that those who voted for Kejriwal or AAP are just fools. They must have been aware of the unrealistic goals that his party has embarked upon itself but what swayed them finally was the maverick agenda of Kejriwal which could be interpreted as the agenda of all Indians especially ones who feel terribly betrayed and hoodwinked by leaders of all conventional political parties. This collective wrath was struggling to find an expression and Kejriwal might have provided the apt idiom for such an expression and his emergence has to be seen in this context. Free power or water is just a distraction preventing us from taking a good at the issue at hand.
Please read the first sentence as "are not just fools".
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.