Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am still learning and I felt I have learned nothing so far. I will have to start all over again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I am still learning and I felt I have learned nothing so far. I will have to start all over again.

What we knew is very less and what has to still learn is vast.

Experience is the medium through which we gain real knowledge. Knowledge without Experience is incomplete.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Experience is the medium through which we gain real knowledge. Knowledge without Experience is incomplete.

AND the only way to gain both knowledge and experience is learning for ever.

rambabu wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

AND the only way to gain both knowledge and experience is learning for ever.

Yes, it is an endless process. The more we learn, the more we become aware about our ignorance; …. Knowledge reveals Ignorance.

At times small children teach ypu ways of life, honestly it is amazing at times how they can humble us  that is if we are observant. The other day a child, also a student  in our school , who is the daughter of the daily help was sweeping the class room floors and cleaning the black boards helping her father and she is barely 5 years old. When I mentioned this in the teachers room the response was typical - she is afterall a servants daughter...But they dont seem to realise the child's interest in keeping her surrounding clean and taking pride in doing so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

At times small children teach ypu ways of life, honestly it is amazing at times how they can humble us  that is if we are observant. The other day a child, also a student  in our school , who is the daughter of the daily help was sweeping the class room floors and cleaning the black boards helping her father and she is barely 5 years old. When I mentioned this in the teachers room the response was typical - she is afterall a servants daughter...But they dont seem to realise the child's interest in keeping her surrounding clean and taking pride in doing so...

Before Cubism was invented, Pablo Picasso one day was busy before his easel. Seeing him painting a profile, a child 4 years, asked Picasso, 'Where is the other eye?'. We all know only half of the face is visible in a profile. 

The question baffled Picasso . Made him sit. The child's innocent question ignited his imagination.

Then he thought of finding a new way, where a picture can depict both profile and full face.

It was the beginning of Cubism, that created waves all over the art world.

Then came his "Guernica" depicting the war ravages perpetrated on Spain.

The Guernica made Picasso immortal.

So behind cubism a child's innocence was there.

Learning is a continuous process and we have to keep learning until we kick the bucket. As a child we don't give up when we fail but as adults we give up or give in when we don't fair well in the first attempt, but we should never lose heart and keep our mind open to learning.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

When the man enters adulthood, he thinks that he's no more a child. He is not aware that he lost his childhood's grit, determination and firm resolve. He has forgotten, how he used to fall down several times while trying to walk. Still, without crying or seeking help from dad or mum, he used to get up every time he has fallen and continue his walking process.

You know once a person gets older he learns different things according to requirements. As a professional one has to keep updating on daily basis. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.