Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Usha You are correct. Knowledge transcends such restrictive considerations as time or any label as old or new. Even a piece of it which proved to be erroneous at a later scrutiny or date should considered of value as its existence actually spurred efforts towards perfection.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

When Pablo Casals reached 95, a young reporter asked him "Mr. Casals, you are 95 and the greatest cellist that ever lived. Why do you still practice six hours a day?" Mr. Casals answered, "Because I think I'm making progress

Casals, desire to add something to his existing knowledge is what essential. The problem comes with those who are guided by the misconception that their learning has come to an and no need to add any further knowledge.

Knowledge is an ever flowing river. Old goes and new comes. Wisdom lies in grabbing the new. otherwise progress comes to a grinding halt.

Firstly Great Post,

Well Said :-"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do". As leaning is continuous process.

Learning is that thirst that can never be satiated. The more you try to quench, more you will be thirsty.

Science says that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can only be converted from one form to another, thus the total energy that already exists in the universe remains constant.

Similarly, it should be true that the entire knowledge the world has ever created and that are yet to come, is already there within us or within this universe; and when the time comes, we discover it and develop it into different forms for the benefit of all ??

Learning never ends and I personally enjoy learning new things and keep adding to my existing repository of knowledge.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Science says that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can only be converted from one form to another, thus the total energy that already exists in the universe remains constant.

Similarly, it should be true that the entire knowledge the world has ever created and that are yet to come, is already there within us or within this universe; and when the time comes, we discover it and develop it into different forms for the benefit of all ??

Very true. Long ago an eminent scientist said, 'All the discoveries were discovered,and there is nothing left for discovery  '. Needless to say how the process of Discoveries continued. They will go on and on.....

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.