How well is IPL running. With the new sensational claim by Rajasthan Player the old fixing thing comes to the fore.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

These days whole cricket game is in touch with fixing stuff. I really feel bad about it. And because of it whole excitement of winning and losing are getting off.

About IPL, it is really hard to tell if it is fixing free.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

IPL IS NOT FREE FROM FIXING. Some time ago, the case has been investigated and Srisant has been banned. Even in the present IPL-8' there Are rumors of fixing.

I think all IPL matches are fixed they just make audiences fool. And that is the reason I don't see IPL since long.

Even in the latest IPL8' there was an attempt to fix a match. The player from RR  was approached by an unidentified person with an offer of heavy sum for fixing the match. This was complained to the intelligence wing of BCCI. See any news paper for details.

rambabu wrote:

Even in the latest IPL8' there was an attempt to fix a match. The player from RR  was approached by an unidentified person with an offer of heavy sum for fixing the match. This was complained to the intelligence wing of BCCI. See any news paper for details.

Yes I read the same in the news and there may be many more which were not revealed by the players.

For the present, this one single reason is enough to create an aversion towards IPL.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.