Is Article writing and spending time on forum and other activities on Boddunan calculatively profitable... Is it for young writers or retired and experienced professionals... What are the teenage and student benefits and does it account good enough for them to stay and prosper in this line of virtual activity..?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think you have described it in your own post. Boddunan is for young writers, retired and experienced professionals. They all get return according to their conribution besides there is no binding on anyone what and how he contributes for the benefit of this site. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

See the hme page of Boddunan, wherein you can find the Administrator's statement, it's aims and objectives. All your doubts raised by you will be clarified.

rambabu wrote:

See the hme page of Boddunan, wherein you can find the Administrator's statement, it's aims and objectives. All your doubts raised by you will be clarified.

His question is different from what FAQ will describe in this case. He wishes to know whether the amount paid is worth staying on this site or not. I am sure it's a personal choice and what suits me might not suit his expectations. 

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

His question is different from what FAQ will describe in this case. He wishes to know whether the amount paid is worth staying on this site or not. I am sure it's a personal choice and what suits me might not suit his expectations. 

I wanted to make him see, the site's main aim, quoted as, " Boddunan provides you pocket money." it explains all.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I wanted to make him see, the site's main aim, quoted as, " Boddunan provides you pocket money." it explains all.

As the highest earner of this site I have earned enough during my very active days but that needs a lot of dedication and of course spending lot of time to achieve that.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

As the highest earner of this site I have earned enough during my very active days but that needs a lot of dedication and of course spending lot of time to achieve that.

That goes without saying. Your rewards are directly proportional to the amount of perspiration you are prepared to shed.

I always take online writing/discussion as fun I know if calculate time vs money for it definitely we are going to stop doing activities here. I have devoted lesser time here in writing articles and I know if I devote too much time on it then too won't satisfy myself in terms of money.

True. Online earnings are meant for an extra income. No online actity can ensure a livelihood.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Writing is not a job that somebody selects for livelihood. This is a creative work. Creation is a joy in itself.  This cannot be computed in money terms. Also the money allowed on articles is not true representative of quality of article. I also don't write primarily for money. Whatever money is earned through writing articles is welcome but I don't feel anyone would select the writing job for livelihood.  For livelihood, one may opt for copy writing and translation.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Writing is not a job that somebody selects for livelihood. This is a creative work. Creation is a joy in itself.  This cannot be computed in money terms. Also the money allowed on articles is not true representative of quality of article. I also don't write primarily for money. Whatever money is earned through writing articles is welcome but I don't feel anyone would select the writing job for livelihood.  For livelihood, one may opt for copy writing and translation.   

Well said sir. The creative satisfaction derived out of your activity is the biggest boon for the person involved.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.