Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Since a long time I have been using content writing in varied forms. I use it for brochures, advertisingcopy writing for many websites based in Vizag.

rambabu wrote:

Since a long time I have been using content writing in varied forms. I use it for brochures, advertisingcopy writing for many websites based in Vizag.

Can i get an insight as to how to proceed to such things as i have nought knowledge in it and the scope of it..

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Advertising is a vast subject. Copywriting, content writing and Designer are three different main components which work together in tandem to create an Adertisement. It's not possible to discuss in detail in this forum.

I advise you to type All about Advertising in Gogle search. You get an idea about Advertising .

Influencer marketing is a great way to earn hand some money and many a times more than the pocket money.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What are the salient features of influencer marketing?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.