Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I too blame the politicians for treating minorities as vote bank only and being the cause of making them take to crime and other related activities because of economic reasons...IN fact they continue to do this to this day while preaching secularism and the terrorist elements take full advantage of this ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Secularism should be braoder concept not related with protection of minorities, as home minister yesterday told in LS that India is the only country in the world where minorities never demand anti conversion laws, so where is fear psychosis. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

mohan manohar wrote:

Secularism should be braoder concept not related with protection of minorities, as home minister yesterday told in LS that India is the only country in the world where minorities never demand anti conversion laws, so where is fear psychosis. 

I agree, the Indian concept of secularism is wrong. In fact Hinduism itself is a secular religion and there was no need to have word secular in constitution.

MG Singh wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

I agree, the Indian concept of secularism is wrong. In fact Hinduism itself is a secular religion and there was no need to have word secular in constitution.

Afraid of using a cliched concept, but the idea of secularism in India is again Nehru-Gandhi's 'gift' to the country! And like all the other gifts they gave, this too turned tables against us!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

.@Kalyani

As far as embracing secularism as a principle is concerned I have got no issues but the way it has been practiced in India, a lot of eyebrows could be raised. All political parties are guilty of it. Some are more secularists, some are less and not a single one true secularist!!!!

I did not see any impact of foreign rules in terms of daily habits but there are some pheases whcih we have included in languages borrowed down from previous rulers. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.