One of the biggest challenges faced by content writers is idea generation. How to come up with content ideas? What are sources for content ideas? 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We have discussed this many times here....Trending topics and topics that have a universal appeal and once you have ideas you can get any amount of information on the net or elsewhere..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. This is a much discussed subject here. I'm of the opinion, your ability to create and imagination will certainly generate good content.

Well, yes sometimes it is hard to think about topic. Just think about topics you like and you can write, collect the information and go for it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Much groundwork has to be done for creative content. It's not difficult to get content, but to mould the content into your own style is needed. Ramayana content is available to all. But to squeeze out, the Management Messages relevant to Management lessons of modern times is quality content.

I am not sure what is the idea of the poster but I have never seen anyone posting longer articles on multiple topics by Mohan Manohar on so many different sites and on his own blogs. I would like Mohan to please come up with the exact idea which will help people like us too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Day before yesterday, on Times of India editorial page, I read one quote from Gulzar, the great poet, where he said, he derives his poetic ideas from NASA website. I was amused so I browse NASA website to find so many free e-books and certainly many new content ideas are there, is there any site so that new content ideas can be generated. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Every mythology, every insect, every thing around you is a source of information provided you have that third eye to see beyond the obvious.

mohan manohar wrote:

Day before yesterday, on Times of India editorial page, I read one quote from Gulzar, the great poet, where he said, he derives his poetic ideas from NASA website. I was amused so I browse NASA website to find so many free e-books and certainly many new content ideas are there, is there any site so that new content ideas can be generated. 

That is interesting...Gulzar is a brilliant writer and a great film maker ! It is good to know that he keeps himself so well informed. Mohan, you can develop any idea into a full blown article and I am sure you will be able to do a good job of any of it going by the detailed and well informed articles you have written so far..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

That is interesting...Gulzar is a brilliant writer and a great film maker ! It is good to know that he keeps himself so well informed. Mohan, you can develop any idea into a full blown article and I am sure you will be able to do a good job of any of it going by the detailed and well informed articles you have written so far..

I am pleasantly surprised to read that Gulzar finds his inspiration by browsing the NASA website. Normally, we never associate poets with science, most are obviously a world apart from each other. But then, you never know what inspires or motivates a person.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The source of inspiration may spring up from even unexpected places. For some, it may be from the toothless smile of a baby. A Japanese would sculptor derives inspiration frm the dried twigs fallen on the ground. He says they look like wooden sculptures. Pablo Picasso gets his inspiration from day to objects like bicycles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.