Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Day before yesterday, on Times of India editorial page, I read one quote from Gulzar, the great poet, where he said, he derives his poetic ideas from NASA website. I was amused so I browse NASA website to find so many free e-books and certainly many new content ideas are there, is there any site so that new content ideas can be generated. 

That is interesting...Gulzar is a brilliant writer and a great film maker ! It is good to know that he keeps himself so well informed. Mohan, you can develop any idea into a full blown article and I am sure you will be able to do a good job of any of it going by the detailed and well informed articles you have written so far..

I am pleasantly surprised to read that Gulzar finds his inspiration by browsing the NASA website. Normally, we never associate poets with science, most are obviously a world apart from each other. But then, you never know what inspires or motivates a person.

True.. It is bit surprising. Even I visited the nasa site after reading this thing.. lol.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
AKP wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Day before yesterday, on Times of India editorial page, I read one quote from Gulzar, the great poet, where he said, he derives his poetic ideas from NASA website. I was amused so I browse NASA website to find so many free e-books and certainly many new content ideas are there, is there any site so that new content ideas can be generated. 

That is interesting...Gulzar is a brilliant writer and a great film maker ! It is good to know that he keeps himself so well informed. Mohan, you can develop any idea into a full blown article and I am sure you will be able to do a good job of any of it going by the detailed and well informed articles you have written so far..

I am pleasantly surprised to read that Gulzar finds his inspiration by browsing the NASA website. Normally, we never associate poets with science, most are obviously a world apart from each other. But then, you never know what inspires or motivates a person.

True.. It is bit surprising. Even I visited the nasa site after reading this thing.. lol.

HA ha ha! I look into that website only occasionally on my son's demands wanting to something or other about space. But now I too will start visiting that site with a different outlook! LOL.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
AKP wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

HA ha ha! I look into that website only occasionally on my son's demands wanting to something or other about space. But now I too will start visiting that site with a different outlook! LOL.

He he.. I have visited it first time I guess. But will visit now more.. looks good.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
mohan manohar wrote:

Thanks Mohan, I knew there must be something extraordinary behind your post about writing ideas. I am sure even you read lots of technical websites for deriving the ideas of your long technical articles.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Great personalities have unique characteristics, am also surprised to read about this habit of this great poet, 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Uniqueness comes with one's quality content. Everybody cannot become a John Milton or Ernest Hemingway .

I talk about poet Gulzar here his silky words in lyrics which galvanized many generations. 

Whosoever it may be its one's uniqueness that makes him stand head and shoulders above all. Gulzar is no exception. As you said Gulzar's  sweet and silky words made him unique.

As we talk About Content ideas, It would come up by updating us more and more trending topic, current affairs and reading novel. As we all know that "content is king", So any content should be in flow that one should get enjoyment while reading. Content Ideas are generated by reading novel. But you may get ideas form your surrounding because nothing is behind you. All is in your front. so keep reading, keep Sharing.

Any ideas about new source of reading or any other sources from where one could generate innovative ideas, as still I have not found my answer in this thread, please help

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.