Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

I do not think communists are secular. In India they tilted towards minority and there are evidences that in most successful communist countries communists supports majority and where they support minority politics they became spent force. 

I agree,in India the communists are pro minority. Thats one reason they are wiped out

They are definitely not secular since they support and partial towards the minorities and the only positive thing one can say is that there are less corrupt among them than in other parties...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I used to believe that communists of Indian variety were secular until a few of them showed downright spinelessness in hounding out Tasleema Nasrin from West Bengal. About their honesty I have no hesitation to say that I am thoroughly disillusioned. They are products of the same rotten political culture! 

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

I do not think communists are secular. In India they tilted towards minority and there are evidences that in most successful communist countries communists supports majority and where they support minority politics they became spent force. 

I agree,in India the communists are pro minority. Thats one reason they are wiped out

They are definitely not secular since they support and partial towards the minorities and the only positive thing one can say is that there are less corrupt among them than in other parties...

Or probably becuase they never have many opportunities for earning a fast buck. If presented with that opportunity, I doubt if they will remain far behind like the other parties.....

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Thank you Usha for comment. You are right the communists  never got much opportunity to take cash, otherwise they would be the same as others

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Or probably becuase they never have many opportunities for earning a fast buck. If presented with that opportunity, I doubt if they will remain far behind like the other parties.....

The first Communist government headed by E.M.S. Namboodripad, The Left Govt. by Jyoti Basu in West Bengal and the current Tripura government certainly could be involved in some corruption. It is wrong to say that they never got opportunity. at least, they could have misused the M.P. and MLA development fund. Then how you explain the Saradha Chit Fund scam in West Bengal under current non Communist government. Moreover, they denied opportunity to be part of UPA led government and thereby even surrendered the opportunity for making fast or slow buck. In fact, they are too honest and simple- rather simpleton. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

The first Communist government headed by E.M.S. Namboodripad, The Left Govt. by Jyoti Basu in West Bengal and the current Tripura government certainly could be involved in some corruption. It is wrong to say that they never got opportunity. at least, they could have misused the M.P. and MLA development fund. Then how you explain the Saradha Chit Fund scam in West Bengal under current non Communist government. Moreover, they denied opportunity to be part of UPA led government and thereby even surrendered the opportunity for making fast or slow buck. In fact, they are too honest and simple- rather simpleton. 

It would be wrong to say that they are honest and simpletons, of course with exceptions. I doubt if there are more earning opportunities in WB or Tripura, in other states, if they had a way, they would definitely have taken part in corruption. The economic condition of the states also influences that particular factor. Where there is more money, the greed is higher, less money, less greed.

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

It is quite true that few opportunities that came the communists way might be the possible reason behind the creation of this myth that they are relatively honest but the long rule which they established in West Bengal should open our eyes. They did enough to explode this myth. I personally hold Namboodripad and his ilk in great esteem but their number is quite a few and rare. A good number of them has developed a taste for flesh-pots! They are as corrupt as any- common products of a rotten,degrading political culture. 

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

It is quite true that few opportunities that came the communists way might be the possible reason behind the creation of this myth that they are relatively honest but the long rule which they established in West Bengal should open our eyes. They did enough to explode this myth. I personally hold Namboodripad and his ilk in great esteem but their number is quite a few and rare. A good number of them has developed a taste for flesh-pots! They are as corrupt as any- common products of a rotten,degrading political culture. 

They are the chief reason that WB lagged far behind the other states in terms of development! The way things go in WB is enough to for us know the true character of these guys!

Communists are also caught in the image they have created for themselves - equality, without any greed for money, fighting for justice etc etc...While the citizens may take a few corrupt practices by the other politicians in their stride, any such act committed by a Communist party member will definitely be frowned upon.But all in all I too tend to believe that they are not as corrupt as the rest of the political class !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Probably, there are some corruption is Kerala communists but am not sure about, but one thing might for communists is that there are very many intellectuals are there but they tend to follow too much isms while depending any subject. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.