Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is a nicer film namely Dhanban of Rajesh Khanna who is super rich as he has money for generations and he wants to perform anything and acquire anything, but sadly in the movie in an accident he lost one of his eye and he wanted to give away all money to donator for one eye as it has to be done within ten days of accident but no one offers him, but one persons donated him without getting back any money, that person career was murdered by Rajesh Khanna in that movie, so money is not enough for everything. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

true money is not everything. And money is not that which gives you happiness.

mohan manohar wrote:

There is a nicer film namely Dhanban of Rajesh Khanna who is super rich as he has money for generations and he wants to perform anything and acquire anything, but sadly in the movie in an accident he lost one of his eye and he wanted to give away all money to donator for one eye as it has to be done within ten days of accident but no one offers him, but one persons donated him without getting back any money, that person career was murdered by Rajesh Khanna in that movie, so money is not enough for everything. 

Money does not buy happiness, the sooner people realise, the better it would be for the mankind.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I would love to spend time in starting a Marathon for health awareness, write Articles on various Sports as to how they are played and their levels and involve in them at the domestic level. Also i would be interested to construct Earthquake resistant buildings with rooftop rainwater harvesting method and ground water storage facility along with plants in it. I would also like to spread electric and hybrid vehicles in India with awareness and it's positives and try to remove in phases the petrol bunks by creating electric pumps in it's place.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Money does not buy happiness, the sooner people realise, the better it would be for the mankind.

Well said Kalyani. Money can buy a huge and comfortable Bed. But not an undisturbed sleep.

Mark twain pointed out lack of money is all cause of evils. Spend money after you have earned it. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

By the time you earn up to your satisfaction, people will not get time to spend. There is a time for everything. Earn and spend. Enjoy life to the cure.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If I had that kind of money then I would acres and acres of land and do what I enjoy most, plant trees and more trees! That would be my dream job!

I guess I too would do that, also travel as and when I feel like , what a charmed life that would be !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

I dont agree money provide happiness as there are many things which we can do with money only.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I dont agree money provide happiness as there are many things which we can do with money only.

Sanjeev you gotta read your comment once again/ which side are you in buddy?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.