Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

true money is not everything. And money is not that which gives you happiness.

I dont agree money provide happiness as there are many things which we can do with money only.

Sanjeev you gotta read your comment once again/ which side are you in buddy?

Dont you agree?  There are many things like good clothes, food and many other things which one can buy with money only and ultimately happiness.

I do like the earlier suggestion of travelling world over and even any chance travel to other planets and what a life that would have been and replying to this great forum from Mars. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Whatever I do I love what I do. This itself is an indication  of true success. Hence my profession is within this parameter.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I dont agree money provide happiness as there are many things which we can do with money only.

Dont you agree?  There are many things like good clothes, food and many other things which one can buy with money only and ultimately happiness.

Of course money is essential in life, what else are we striving for in our career ? But after a certain limit it loses its attraction because there are other things in life which are far more meaningful 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Of course money is essential in life, what else are we striving for in our career ? But after a certain limit it loses its attraction because there are other things in life which are far more meaningful 

Absolutely Usha. I'm reminded of one famous quote

Money can buy a House-But not a Home
Money can buy a Bed-But not Sleep
Money can buy a Clock-But not Time
Money can buy you Medicine-But not Health
Money can buy you Sex-But not Love

Thank you said by: usha manohar
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Agreed, but leave the first word out of every line of the quote and see what happens. No one will be able to live for a single day without MONEY. And yes, there will be not a single line posted in this forum if money has not a role to play. Sorry but that's the truth.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Agreed, but leave the first word out of every line of the quote and see what happens. No one will be able to live for a single day without MONEY. And yes, there will be not a single line posted in this forum if money has not a role to play. Sorry but that's the truth.

Perhaps all the Forum members are striving and shedding their sweat to earn MILLIONS including you. Which is why these members are working day and night.

Now I realized that you have an illusion. Can an illusion become TRUTH?

Let me tell you the truth.

It is the Passion, Obsession and Hunger to Work and earn my on my own I'm working on this site.

Not for the Millions. which is very less presently because of reduced activities.

Another important reason for my sticking to this site is, I've an emotional attachment with this site. It's management and it's efficient moderators who are ever willing to help tied me with site.

Not at all only for money.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Perhaps all the Forum members are striving and shedding their sweat to earn MILLIONS including you. Which is why these members are working day and night.

It is the Passion, Obsession and Hunger to Work and earn my on my own I'm working on this site.

Not for the Millions. which is very less presently because of reduced activities.

Another important reason for my sticking to this site is, I've an emotional attachment with this site. It's management and it's efficient moderators who are ever willing to help tied me with site.

Even a rupee is money and counts. Internet is not about millions unless you know the right ropes. Big Bro, I know you for almost 5 years on different sites and you are not the only one I addressed in my post. remember MP5?

I spend about two hours on this site even if I do not post a single forum post but I will not deny the truth anyways.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Even a rupee is money and counts. Internet is not about millions unless you know the right ropes. Big Bro, I know you for almost 5 years on different sites and you are not the only one I addressed in my post. remember MP5?

I spend about two hours on this site even if I do not post a single forum post but I will not deny the truth anyways.

Certainly counts. But above all for me it is to feed my ego that I'm capable of creating something. That sense of achiement comes much above the Money.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Certainly counts. But above all for me it is to feed my ego that I'm capable of creating something. That sense of achiement comes much above the Money.

Sure, as you mentioned you have enough money for your next four generations but being a poor guy, I must make at least 30k from Internet every month. That is my Dal Roti Big Bro. Hope You getting my point

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.