Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

@usha when a person has enough money to buy anything then he doesn't care for money or money is not important in that case otherwise money is the most important thing in anyone's life.  @suny that's all theoretical thing you are talking about .

You mean money is not important for Ambanis and Tatas?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

@usha when a person has enough money to buy anything then he doesn't care for money or money is not important in that case otherwise money is the most important thing in anyone's life.  @suny that's all theoretical thing you are talking about .

Unless you are an Ambani or a Tata you can never have enough...However, even while striving to achieve more we need not be greedy ! As long as we live we have to keep bettering ourselves and earning money is also a part of it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Tata is a rarity in the world community of corporations. They have been in existence for over 100 years due, no doubt, to their tenacious focus on ethics from the CEO to line employees.

Tata is a unique company even for India where there is government corruption. Its rigid ethical standards are so well established that corrupt officials typically don’t even bother asking Tata executives for bribes. The company has walked away from industries, like Bollywood films, known for questionable cash deals.

rambabu wrote:

Tata is a rarity in the world community of corporations. They have been in existence for over 100 years due, no doubt, to their tenacious focus on ethics from the CEO to line employees.

Tata is a unique company even for India where there is government corruption. Its rigid ethical standards are so well established that corrupt officials typically don’t even bother asking Tata executives for bribes. The company has walked away from industries, like Bollywood films, known for questionable cash deals.

I have worked for Tats for few years and know they are a class apart from rest of the corporate world of India.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I have worked for Tats for few years and know they are a class apart from rest of the corporate world of India.  

True. They refuse to resort to unethical ways to amass money.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.