Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You better start another thread on integrity of defense minister, and let there be complete discussion on yours view point, as one of thread you started in psychology hacks now am keeping silence on this and let you continues do what ever and now thread is yours enjoy. So far no talk on this subject, You have continuously written three posts but nothing to suggest on this subject. So you have decided not talk on this subject then it is a waste of time to carry on discussion on this subject with you further so I am now stop responding to yours so called queries in this thread. I do hop somebody writes something good except binding with red tapisms. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Why don't you suggest it to the moderators?

I suggest you to start another thread on integrity discussion of defense minister, I do not reach to moderators like some people do, personally I feel childish, I used to dislike button to get one point. I suggest you to do this as it would directly convey that member about dislike as well as you would get another point just like me done right now. 

THAT IS A GOOD JOB YOU HAVE DONE. i APPRECIATE IT. YOU HAVE THE LIBERTY TO EXPRESS YOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES..Yes i thank you for your good suggestion. I'll look into the matter and decide.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
mohan manohar wrote:

I did not agree with Mr. MG Singh's point of view, in this era of conflict face to face battle which he describes does not hold good, it is time of proxy war and what Pakistan has been doing India could have done better but due to political limitations not able to perform this and with this new government, giving freedom to armed forces and it is showing as Pak's army chief also shows proof of India is acting in ghost manner in some of areas of Pakistan in order to destabilize it, as MG Singh talked about face to face forward movement war, that was thing of past, only armed forces have to be given their due power and this is what integrity to responsibility I think, suprised to find so much negativity to a soldier's view, as about one rank one pension scheme this would be done and it is work in progress himself PM said so why so much hurry, 40 years gone by just wait for few months, 

The point I have made is about force levels. As it stands the India army is not capable of an operation agains China or Pak. This is because of the fault of government. I talk not as a pessimist but as a realist, having been in thick of things even in intelligence directorate. Can we take out Dawood like the USA did Laden?

@Rambabu. Thank you but the fact is our force levels vs both China and Pak is very low.   It started with Nehru and continues with Modi. How many know that Modi has reduced mountain  corps strength by 50% to please China. Thus in sum Paaikars talk is simply foolish and naive.

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:

@Rambabu. Thank you but the fact is our force levels vs both China and Pak is very low.   It started with Nehru and continues with Modi. How many know that Modi has reduced mountain  corps strength by 50% to please China. Thus in sum Paaikars talk is simply foolish and naive.

The fact that Modi reduced Mountain corps strength by 50% is a thing about which i had no idea. I give importance to a person's view who was an active soldier in the Indian army. And you are that person. There is no veracity in a theorist  talk.

@MG Singh So, what about recent operations in Burma to flush out terrorists, same Indian armed forces backed by air force did the job efficiently, move of moving mt, corps out of China border is gesture towards similar actions by China, these are policy decision, and you talked that Pakistan forces are larger than India, is it correct, I do not think so, India has larger army than western neighbor. I think, during UPA 2, India almost catches Dawood in Pakistan as you are intelligence, youj must have known who informed them and he fled away and for this one minister and important portfolio of UPA2 has to changed, so in short it is political will that matters, India's intelligence under Ajit Doval as you himself wrote that you have worked under intelligence and should have known how efficient he was and recent Burma attack by Indian armed forces signifies and I do hope Dawood would be caught live by Indian armed forces sooner than later.

You are right Mohan. The recent operation in Myanmar spoke in no uncertain terms that Indian army is no more that old army. It is A force to reckon with.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.